Tony Hamen
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Music sucks now....
mbmbmbmbmb
Eclipse is in great condition, as I have only played it once. I would love a copy of Space Hulk, but would also be interested in other offers from things on my want in trade list.

Thanks!

This thread is no longer active, as I have found a trade!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: H: Eclipse second edition W: Space Hulk 3rd Edition
While I wish you ultimate success with this trade request, and while I'm a big fan of not worrying about cash values during trades, I have to say that the price difference in your request (which is sizable) will probably make this request difficult.

Eclipse is great and all but it's easy to find now. Whereas SH 3rd isn't as easy to find.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Hamen
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Music sucks now....
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: H: Eclipse second edition W: Space Hulk 3rd Edition
I have seen both games go for about 100 dollars at some time or another. I feel that they are both big box games, and it was worth at least a try. My girlfriend's birthday is coming up in October, and she really wants it (I would much rather get Up Front...) If there is someone sitting there who wanted a game to play rather than one that is sitting gathering dust, I don't think it is unreasonable that there isn't someone out there who wants Eclipse for it. Plus, I am willing to listen to all trade offers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.