Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Julian Jimenez
United States
Antioch
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I just finished a custom Barbarian map that I was hoping to upload to the file section in order to share, but there doesn't seem to be any way to upload it for this game.

The pic is too big to just post as an image. I wanted to post the full 11x17 map in the files section.

Any way I can still do that even though there is no file upload button for this game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John "Omega" Williams
United States
Kentwood
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: No upload file button?
Victem of the GW files purge of 09.

You'll have to fond an external host like google docs or somesuch.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julian Jimenez
United States
Antioch
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Re: No upload file button?
Omega2064 wrote:
Victem of the GW files purge of 09.

You'll have to fond an external host like google docs or somesuch.

Oh. I didn't realize that this game fell under the gw purge and prevented any files what so ever from being uploaded. I guess it makes sense since they were both originally published in white dwarf.

I assume that it would not be ok to post a direct link either?

Well, I uploaded a pic of my custom map into the pic section. I suppose if anyone is interested they can feel free to send me a geek mail.

If I get enough feedback and interest, I may give the Map for Survival an update too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John "Omega" Williams
United States
Kentwood
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks good. Though at a glance its a little hard to tell where the hexes are in some of the regions.

Might help to darken the lines some.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julian Jimenez
United States
Antioch
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Omega2064 wrote:
Looks good. Though at a glance its a little hard to tell where the hexes are in some of the regions.

Might help to darken the lines some.

Thanks.

The hexes actually come out pretty clear when I printed it. But I was considering doing a couple touch ups next weekend.

Only one problem though. I only saved the image as an image file and forgot to save it as an editable gimp file So darkening the hexes wouldn't be hard, but though color touch ups on the border may be a pain in the arse.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.