Popular Tags: [View All]
Marlon de Silva
Australia
Silverwater
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi there...
We're kinda lukewarm on the board-game at our house (it was replaced by Last Night on Earth: The Zombie Game to a large extent), but the portable card-game format caught my eye when it popped into the newly arrived section at my FLOGS.
We're definitely fans of Eaten by Zombies!, although the footprint can be quite large to make it perfect for travelling.

Has anyone seen the rules or played this game? Would you be willing to share your opinions?

Peace, Marlz.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Teverbaugh
United States
Anderson
Indiana (IN)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Played it in a demo at GenCon and came home with it. It feels much like their board games but without the little zombie figures. I liked it. Not a long game. I played it with 4. Really good mechanics. Liked both it and The Number of the Beast.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marlon de Silva
Australia
Silverwater
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks rickert.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Teverbaugh
United States
Anderson
Indiana (IN)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You're welcome. I think you'll like it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James King
United States
North Central Louisiana / No Longer A Resident of the Shreveport/Bossier City Area
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

rickert wrote:
Played it in a demo at GenCon and came home with it. It feels much like their board games but without the little zombie figures. I liked it. Not a long game. I played it with 4. Really good mechanics. Liked both it and The Number of the Beast.

I just wish Zombies!!! The Card Game played more uniquely different game-mechanicswise from the board game and didn't utilize a die.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Teverbaugh
United States
Anderson
Indiana (IN)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think then it would likely be a different game and would need a different title. I like the connections back to the board game mechanics.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Slotten
United States
Saint Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I also played the demo at Gencon and I thought it was a cool game. I bought it. Very simple and fast. Some of my hardcore gamers who only want to play stuff like Eclipse and Twilight Imperium won't like it, but I have another group of friends that really likes these types of games. It felt just like zombies without all the pieces. It's super portable. You can just throw the cards in a small deck-box with the die and that's all you need. Happy gaming!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jayson Myers
United States
Clermont
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I am posting a review up very soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.