aaron belmer
United States
Webster Groves
St Louis
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So im an owner of 1ed. Just purchased 2ed conversion kit. Do i need a new verion of rulebook and quest book as well too? Maybe something that can be printed off ffg website?

Thx in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mateenyweeny
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
Raks Raks Raks
mbmbmbmbmb
The conversion kit only allows you to play Descent 2nd edition with 1st edition minis. The conversion kit is not playable without 2nd edition rules, tiles, tokens, dice and questbook (i.e. a full copy of 2nd edition).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
aaron belmer
United States
Webster Groves
St Louis
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ahhhhh, well crap. I think im assuming the same thing a lot of folks did. The more i read the more i realize im going to need 2ed as well. Thx so much!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Ibarzabal

Campinas
Sao Paulo
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, the name: Conversion Kit, is a bit misleading.
You have to purchase the 2nd edition box too..

It is very nice though, since it will allow you to add so much variety to second edition, adding all 48 heroes and 25 different monsters from 1st edition to 2nd

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
aaron belmer
United States
Webster Groves
St Louis
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah i agree. I got a chance to play my buddy's 2ed at gencon. Just ordered both conversion kit and 2ed. Thx again!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.