Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Blackham
Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
are you only supposed to print up 1 of each card? the rules don't really say either way?

on attacking.. it uses 1 AP.. so you could shoot or bat or whatever up to 4 times in a turn, or zombie attack up to 4 times? I'm playing a game by myself here just to make sure i have a clear understanding of how everything works before i introduce it to my friends and so far with 2 human players in the same room 1 with a pistol and 1 with a bat we're pretty much able to hold back 7 zombies.. seems almost a little too easy. will ahve to keep playing

also, is there any ruling on firing pistols/rifle etc at zombies when theres a human player in between you and the zombie? i know the shotgun clearly states you must roll for the humans too as its not really a controlled shot. but i can't seem to find anywhere in the manual that says anything about the other guns... i was thinking of just making the person roll first on who they hit.. 1-2 hits the human, 3-6 hits the zombie. if you hit the human roll 1-4 nothing happens.. just a graze.. 5-6 human player is knocked down(lay model on side or something) must spend 1 AP to get up on next turn.

if a human player knocks his own guy down from shooting him it could also make it easier for the zombies to wound him.. on a 5-6 wound for example while character is knocked down(im playing that you just need to roll a 6 to wound, than a 1 to zombifie instead of any doubles).

I'm full of questions.. zombies are limited to 4 times the amount of humans.. so if theres 3 humans theres 12 zombies.. if the zombies kill a human and turn him into a zombie theres now 13 zombies on the board.... do you not replace any new zombies now until there are less than 8? 2 humans left, 8 zombies. or do you stick with the original number of humans and the zombies stay at 12?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Robinson
England
Rotherham
South Yorkshire
flag msg tools
I fight lost wars, see light, fear sight
badge
I open my mind, need flesh, fear mine
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
are you only supposed to print up 1 of each card? the rules don't really say either way?

Yep 1 of each card is the order of the day.

Quote:
on attacking.. it uses 1 AP.. so you could shoot or bat or whatever up to 4 times in a turn, or zombie attack up to 4 times? I'm playing a game by myself here just to make sure i have a clear understanding of how everything works before i introduce it to my friends and so far with 2 human players in the same room 1 with a pistol and 1 with a bat we're pretty much able to hold back 7 zombies.. seems almost a little too easy. will ahve to keep playing

Yep 1AP per shot, move, swing, search or whatever. Don't forget if you roll a 1 you lose the rest of your turn. Zombies only get 2AP's so they can only do a maximum of 2 attacks providing they don't move.

Quote:
also, is there any ruling on firing pistols/rifle etc at zombies when theres a human player in between you and the zombie? i know the shotgun clearly states you must roll for the humans too as its not really a controlled shot. but i can't seem to find anywhere in the manual that says anything about the other guns... i was thinking of just making the person roll first on who they hit.. 1-2 hits the human, 3-6 hits the zombie. if you hit the human roll 1-4 nothing happens.. just a graze.. 5-6 human player is knocked down(lay model on side or something) must spend 1 AP to get up on next turn.

Humans in range are vulnerable to gunfire. We play that they are destroyed on a head shot (which a shotgun does outright) and they return as zombies on a body shot.

Quote:
I'm full of questions.. zombies are limited to 4 times the amount of humans.. so if theres 3 humans theres 12 zombies.. if the zombies kill a human and turn him into a zombie theres now 13 zombies on the board.... do you not replace any new zombies now until there are less than 8? 2 humans left, 8 zombies. or do you stick with the original number of humans and the zombies stay at 12?

Keep the zombies to 4 times the amount of players throughout. If there are 12 on the board and only 1 human remains out of say 3 humans do not replace any until you get down to 3- and only replace back up to 4.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.