Patrick Reynolds
United States
Vermontville
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I managed to get a set of these promos from a good friend who attended GenCon this year. I'll try to get some pics of the cards posted to the listing in the near future, but in the meantime, here's the effects of each of the three spell parts included in the promo set:

"Haggatha the Heffer's" - Deal 1 damage to the foe on your left for each card in your spell.

"Crushazorian" - Deal 2 damage to each of your weaker foes.

"Godstorm" - Targets the three foes on your right. Power roll 1-4 1 damage, and you heal 1 HP, 5-9 2 damage, 10+ 2 damage, and you heal 2 HP

All three cards have the Primal element glyph.

So, not particularly fantastic spells, but there's some decent stuff in these cards. Imagine drawing a Haggath the Heffer during one of those spell effects that adds a bunch of cards to your spell. 4+ damage to a single foe is always nice in this game. I also like that Godstorm targets three foes; that's always going to be a majority of your opponents in this game.

The Primal element is nice for those healing cards in the base game that rely on a spell filled with Primal glyphs to get the most out of them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sir Mantel
Netherlands
flag msg tools
badge
mb
I think this is the image you want.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.