Subject: Game shops in Liverpool rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
andy bennison
United Kingdom
Lancashire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The last time I went to Liverpool was in the days of Games of LIverpool, now sadly no longer with us.

We're planning a visit to Liverpool in a couple of weeks. Does anyone know of any liverpool game shops I could drag mrs pork pie to?

Cheers!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Riley
United Kingdom
Bridport
Dorset
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.secondchancegames.com/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Oakes
United Kingdom
Liverpool
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There's no general Board games shop in Liverpool any more, but The Scythe & Teacup cafe sells a lot of CCG, FRP and other games stuff, and will order boardgames for you. This huge upstairs room is always full of CCG gamers, although boardgamers like me arrange games there as well some days, and we have an all-day event in November (see forum).

While I'm plugging things, our group The Liverpool Lion Boardgamers meets Monday night's in the city centre. There's a website for The Scythe and The Lion group. If you can make your Liverpool trip a Monday you could come along to play the stuff you haven't bought in Liverpool.

To return to your point, apart from 2nd chance and The Scythe there is no shop here, we use the obvious shops, sites and Essen.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.