Quarriors! Quarmageddon» Forums » General

Subject: Can't stop playing rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Emma
Scotland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just bought this on Thursday. Played it. Then bought Quarmaggedon and played it every night since.

My friend isn't a big games fan but loves this. I think all the dice rolling and seeing what you get out that little bag is a fun mechanic.

Glad I took the plunge and bought this. Won't be gathering any dust for a while!

Emma
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad McKenzie
Thailand
Bangkok
Bangkok
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
emmatig wrote:
Just bought this on Thursday. Played it. Then bought Quarmaggedon and played it every night since.

My friend isn't a big games fan but loves this. I think all the dice rolling and seeing what you get out that little bag is a fun mechanic.

Glad I took the plunge and bought this. Won't be gathering any dust for a while!

Emma

Sounds like my brother and I over the summer. I brought a few games home with me to Canada, Quarmageddon being one of them. We played each one once, but he always wanted to come back to Quarriors. No dust on mine, either!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.