Subject: Warstore Weekend Oct 26-28 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Ganshaw
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am planning on attending the Warstore Weekend in late October. All of my SMG games will be coming along. My plan would be to get alot of games under my belt. Anyone else giving thought to this convention? I am still holding out hope the LBGs will attend and run events.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg
United States
Lowell
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's a bit far for me. I'm 2 hours north of Indianapolis, so at least I was able to drive down to GenCon for the day on Saturday, but NJ is too much if I want to stay married.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Johnny hastily dug a foxhole, careful not to damage the sticky bomb detonator. The tank rumbled nearer. Fear of being crushed or spotted consumed him; yet seconds later, he deftly slapped the bomb onto a greasy gear and spun for cover, snap-firing...
mbmbmbmbmb
Hahma wrote:
That's a bit far for me. I'm 2 hours north of Indianapolis, so at least I was able to drive down to GenCon for the day on Saturday, but NJ is too much if I want to stay married.
HA! So buy some more soldier packs and justify the purchase to the Mrs. by detailing how much you still saved by not spending even more on gas money round trip to Jersey.
(Be sure to factor in the cost of running the air conditioning full blast the entire way to maybe squeeze another leader onto that order too!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg
United States
Lowell
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
R M Chair General wrote:
Hahma wrote:
HA! So buy some more soldier packs and justify the purchase to the Mrs. by detailing how much you still saved by not spending even more on gas money round trip to Jersey.
(Be sure to factor in the cost of running the air conditioning full blast the entire way to maybe squeeze another leader onto that order too!)

I can get soldier packs without the wife knowing, "wink wink" (Gencon stash that I didn't spend) but I can't get to NJ without her knowing

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Ganshaw
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Next weekend is the Warstore Weekend con. I plan on being there all day on Saturday (27th). Anyone else planning on attending?,

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.