Timo Ollikainen
Finland
Kuopio
Pohjois-Savo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
From Blue Sky Enterprises website:

"Lost Squadrons" was released on August 3, 2012 at the World Boardgaming Championships held in Lancaster PA. This was well received and all of the stock was sold out at the show. Players were able to expand their gaming experience with "Black Cross/Blue Sky" by adding the French, Polish and Dutch air forces. Ships were also introduced including the French battleship 'Richelieu'. Included in the rule book is the official errata for "Black Cross/Blue Sky".

I hope the official errata will also be available for the customers that have bought the "broken" product without any need to buy the Lost Squadrons expansion to get their BC/BS fixed?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Mahaffey
United States
Columbia
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
GAME ARTIST
badge
GAME ARTIST
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
ERRATA FOR BLACK CROSS/BLUE SKY
[“Love truth but pardon errors” -Voltaire] As with any human endeavor, mistakes can be made. I am no exception. Despite what I thought was a thorough job of editing, there are a few mistakes that wormed their nefarious way into the rules. The following rules errata should cure these:

• Level Bombing – page 19. Paragraph 1, sentence 3. “The He-111H would have to roll a ‘20’ on a d20”. There are no d20 dice supplied with the game. Therefore, change ‘d20’ to ‘2d10’.

• Night Engagement – page 29. Paragraph 5. “During movement, the Intruder always moves LAST!” Change “LAST” to “FIRST”.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timo Ollikainen
Finland
Kuopio
Pohjois-Savo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you Mark!

Anyway there are still several mistakes in scenario descripitions and things that need more in depth clarification that I would be more than glad to see an complete errata that can be found e.g. from Blue Sky Enterprices website. A single thread in BGG won't help most of the gamers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Smith
United Kingdom
Grantham
Lincolnshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just wish Lost Squadrons would appear in the blueskygameworks.com online store.
Waiting to give them my money, Black Cross/Blue Sky is a wonderful system.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Hoffman
United States
Ashburn
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
iansmithksa wrote:
I just wish Lost Squadrons would appear in the blueskygameworks.com online store.
Waiting to give them my money, Black Cross/Blue Sky is a wonderful system.

It's here now: http://www.blueskygameworks.com/ordering.html

Ordered mine last saturday; box arrived today. I'm a happy camper

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.