Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Geuss
United States
Marietta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmb
This came up on our first quest. I think I played it right, but wanted to be sure.

The ettin is moving. The destination square is the one next to the water, but not in the water. I then place the ettin with two squares in the water and two squares out of the water. I do not have to pay additional movement for entering the water since the destination square is not a water square.

The rules say something about the large monster being effected by the terrain, but since the effect for water is a cost for entering the water rather than an effect for being in the water, I assumed it doesn't count in this case.

Did I play this correctly?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vernan Stanton
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
Trapped In A World I Never Made...
mbmbmbmbmb
yep. page 18 in the rules supports you. It's only if you enter you pay the penalty not if you expand into the water.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Bird
Australia
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
* sigh *

What about the blood squids? Won't anyone think of those poor, deadly blood squids?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.