Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bernard Hopkins
England
Durham/Darlington
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I’m looking for a short and light on rules 2 player game but nothing abstract looking. What I need from this game is that skill outweighs luck and very good replay value. Inexpensive is also an advantage.

Two games that have caught my eye –

Kupferkessel Co. and Mystery Rummy: Jack the Ripper

I know they're both light fillers but which of the two has the more interesting and deeper decisions to make? Which one has the better staying power also?

I've also looked at Jambo but after I factor in sleeving the cards and buying the expansions it is getting on the expensive side for a card game (It would annoy me not having the expansions).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniela Becker
Germany
Wuppertal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I like both games. Kupferkessel Co has a nice theme and good artwork, but I think it´s all about memory not really about making (deeper) decisions. It´s a nice game to play with children.
Try Mystery Rummy, in my opinion the one with the better staying power.

Have a look at Jaipur, one of my favourite light filler 2 player games ( with deeper decisions )...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.