Hide
3 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Trades » Game Valuations

Subject: Monopoly-Sorry + 6 Classic Games rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Art Rigis
msg tools
Hello, I picked up these two pictures games yardsailing over the weekend for $5. I found info on Catan already, Im going to keep that one for myself.

But the Monopoly - sorry board game I can't find any info on. All I have been able to find on it, is online instructions.

I have found a similar model that has Monopoly and clue which looks like its worth about $60

So any info as to the value would be greatly appreciated. I bought it to keep.. but if its worth $100+ or something then I would probably sell it. It is all still sealed, I just opened the box to look at it. But all individual pieces are sealed in baggies.

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ktun ktun
msg tools
i just bought the exact monopoly and sorry game used and it is missing some parts. I also am not able to find out to much of anything like yourself...i mean i found you. Are you selling that game that you have?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
May I pass along my congratulations for your great interdimensional breakthrough. I am sure, in the miserable annals of the Earth, you will be duly enshrined. -- Lord John Whorfin
mbmbmbmbmb
If you were to ebay the Monopoly/Sorry game you could get about $50 if you sold it during the holiday season, likely less the rest of the year.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.