Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
8 Posts

The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game – The Battle of Lake-town» Forums » General

Subject: Extra Copy rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rob Jennings
United States
El Cerrito
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My fiance and I just got back from GenCon. We were both signed up for the battle of lake-town, so now we find ourselves with an extra copy. Added bonus, the designer was walking around as we played and we got him to sign the first quest card for both of our copies.

Anyway, long story short, does anyone want our extra copy? I work in downtown Boston and I live in Cambridge, so I'll give priority to a local person who won't make me go to a post office, but I'll mail it to anyone else in the states. Heck, I'll even pay for shipping.

Anyway, first come first serve (only serve actually), except if someone who can meet me posts before Tuesday at noon, they'll take priority over the winner from elsewhere.

*Update: Taken. I suppose I should have guessed how fast this would go.*
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
cosined
United States
Walpole
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
How much would you want for it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Jennings
United States
El Cerrito
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That was fast! It's free if we can arrange a meetup. I don't have a car, so I'm kind of limited to Downtown Boston during work hours, or Cambridge any other time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shiv@n Shiv@n
France
POITIERS
flag msg tools
I'm from FRance and I would gladly buy it if you want...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott M.
United States
Winter Springs
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ill take it...if still avail.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francois Fressin
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Hi !

I live in Cambridge too, in case the Uruk-Hai assassins I sent to the previous posters did their job well !

So, I realize there are a few of us actually playing this great game around here ! I can't find a shop selling the most recent expansions around the Boston-Cambridge area. Any advice ? Or should I resign to the fact every transaction happens online these days ?

Thanks !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Jennings
United States
El Cerrito
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, time will tell about the Uruk-Hai. As for people to get it from around here, I usually get it from Pandemonium or Games People Play, but generally they get the expansions in about a week after they're released. As a result, if I'm super duper excited about something, I usually get it on the internet instead of in person, but if I'm less excited (read: recently bought a different game) I generally pick it up in person.

Any interest in meeting up and gaming sometime? I rarely make the local meetups because for some reason they're always scheduled on thursday, when I'm busy after work. LOTR is great, but I'm into almost any game.

Fanfan wrote:
Hi !

I live in Cambridge too, in case the Uruk-Hai assassins I sent to the previous posters did their job well !

So, I realize there are a few of us actually playing this great game around here ! I can't find a shop selling the most recent expansions around the Boston-Cambridge area. Any advice ? Or should I resign to the fact every transaction happens online these days ?

Thanks !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David McLeod
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Very generous of you. Look forward to playing this!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.