Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Leo S.
Chile
Valdivia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi there.
How does the alternate version of the characters work?
Do you decide before starting the game wich character versions you will use or do you have both versions of them available the whole game?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristofer Bengtsson
Sweden
Kävlinge
flag msg tools
designer
War of the Ring: Official FAQ Master! Webmaster of www.warofthering.eu Author of the War of the Ring Companion
badge
- This is My Hour!
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think we can disclose everything until Roberto (the designer) has talked about it in the designer diary (not sure how much got revealed at GenCon).

But all the characters talked about in the design diaries so far work like this:

Alternate Gandalf the Grey (Keeper of Narya): FP player decides during setup which one to use.

Alternate Witch-king (Chieftain of the Ringwraiths): Shadow player decides in game which one to bring in (and can once change from one to the other).

Alternate Mouth of Sauron (Black Númenorean): Shadow player decides in game which one to bring in.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leo S.
Chile
Valdivia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for answering.
I was curious about them, reading the designer diaries.
I hope the expansion gets soon published in Spanish too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roberto Di Meglio
Italy
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
The Spanish version is scheduled for release at the same time as the English version.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.