Subject: Repeat Redux. (12/21) - IN SIGN-UP! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mandiekinz
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
Professor Xavier convinced Katniss to leave her home at 221B Baker Street. She jumped into the Impala shouting, "Allons-y!" .....
badge
.... to take The Ring down the yellow brick road, all through the black of the 'verse, to Narnia, to shine like a star, while saving the Enterprise from the Six-fingered Slytherin Sith.
mbmbmbmbmb
This will be a hidden roleset game that will start when full.

I will be using roles from previous games (whether vanilla roles like 'Brutal Hunter' or exceptionally interesting roles). Nothing will be entirely of my own creation. Every role will be from a previous game (whether I played in it or not). Almost every role will be tweaked in at least some form or fashion to conform to this game specifically.

No roles will be used from the game entitled "Domino Effect" (or any of its Redux's) since anyone who reads any of those games will be ineligible to participate in future iterations of it-- so I DO NOT recommend reading that game in any way shape or form. I re-state that those games are freaking amazing and should be played when the opportunity arises (if you haven't yet)!

F.A.Q.
This is where I will try to answer any mod questions presented before the game's begin and I will update it during the game as well with anything mod-confirmed:

1. There's a chance for multiples of the same role.
2. There will be at least one good team and one max evil team.
3. Night actions will go in this order:
---1. any views, if they exist
---2. any protection orders, if they exist
---3. any night kill(s)/brutals, if they exist
---4. dawn of the following day
4. Just because someone has the same role name OR alignment OR role type from a previous game, DOES NOT mean they have the same Role Name/Alignment/Role Type combo from that previous game. Example: It is entirely possible for someone with the role name "Villager" to be on team Evil.
5. There will be no items/physics added by me in this game, but some may exist due to a role.
6. There are no assurances of validity/alignment of anything in any chats or information passed along in-thread via the moderators EXCEPT the assurance that your modchat is a haven of safety and truth. No players (besides yourself) will ever be able to view it, read it, hear it, or join it.
7. If there ARE any physics, particularly pertaining to movement between locations and/or items and passing/using of them: all requests for item usage and item passing is handled during the NIGHT. It happens after the Night Action List above and will cease during the day. All movement is handled during the DAY. It happens before lynch and movement will cease during the night. Claiming ignorance of this rule/breaking it may result in a modkill.
8. violintides is evil and is probably screwing with some of you. Don't take it personally.
9. Q: If multiple kills target a player who is being protected by a martyr, what happens?
--- A: That depends on the martyr's role description. I will tell you to re-read the role reveals and decipher that information for yourself because I will not confirm or deny how many kills are taking place at night, nor why a martyr died (direct target or protecting someone).
10. Per standard WW rules: No quoting Cassy chat ANYWHERE-- paraphrasing is usually OK. Also no talking outside the thread about the game or in GeekMail... No codes or anything like that either.

Dusk will be between 3:30pm and 4:00pm.
Dawn will be between 6:00pm and 6:30pm.
(These times subject to change upon discussion/requests)

Only the things in red will be answered by a moderator (when they can be answered).
Everything in red is absolutely true from the moderators.

Anything in blue is player-generated text.
Anything in green is flavor.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Repeat Redux. (0/21) - IN SIGN-UP!
Player List According to Cassandra:
annab
mastermind109
mmesich
RCSparrow
Rhanddom
SamNzed
saraccog1
TommyDanger
twomillionbucks

9 players are signed up.

To sign up for this game go to
http://www.thecassandraproject.org/jeremy/werewolf/game/8445...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Mesich
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Horta chortles.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just signed up on Cassandra.

This thread might just be a hint as to lynch results.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Woll
United States
Warsaw
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
F5
United States
Shoreline
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Repeat Redux. (3/21) - IN SIGN-UP!
You need a FAQ entry for "stop repeating stuff word-for-word from your cassy chat rooms, dammit."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Mesich
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Horta chortles.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Repeat Redux. (3/21) - IN SIGN-UP!
Nykkel wrote:
You need a FAQ entry for "stop repeating stuff word-for-word from your cassy chat rooms, dammit."

Mod alignment-swap if you get too close?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Q. Dangerpants, esq
United States
Westford
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Repeat Redux. (4/21) - IN SIGN-UP!
If the lynch times end up scooting forward at all, lemme know. As it is I won't be able to reliably make anything after 4pm for the next month.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mandiekinz
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
Professor Xavier convinced Katniss to leave her home at 221B Baker Street. She jumped into the Impala shouting, "Allons-y!" .....
badge
.... to take The Ring down the yellow brick road, all through the black of the 'verse, to Narnia, to shine like a star, while saving the Enterprise from the Six-fingered Slytherin Sith.
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Repeat Redux. (4/21) - IN SIGN-UP!
Bump!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mandiekinz
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Repeat Redux. (6/21) - IN SIGN-UP!
There's no games going except Nswoll's right now until the next Ironman pumps up. Why not sign up for this one as a filler? I'm a way better mod than player. meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alberto Saracco
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
If dusk moves to 5pm or earlier, I'd love to sign up!
(current dusk time is after 1:30am my time...)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mandiekinz
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
OK, I can move the lynch times earlier. But I will still have dawn at 6pm BGG time, if that's cool.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mandiekinz
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I like the floating dawn/dusk times. It makes for funsies and lack of snipe-age. So I made it dusk somewhere in 3:30-4:00 BGG with dawn somewhere between 6:00-6:30 BGG. That way I can have my afternoon work break for the dusk to process it; then I'll be off work at 6pm BGG so dawn can come anytime after that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alberto Saracco
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
violintides wrote:
I like the floating dawn/dusk times. It makes for funsies and lack of snipe-age. So I made it dusk somewhere in 3:30-4:00 BGG with dawn somewhere between 6:00-6:30 BGG. That way I can have my afternoon work break for the dusk to process it; then I'll be off work at 6pm BGG so dawn can come anytime after that.

kiss thanks. Count me in!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mrs. Ho
Sweden
Ängelholm
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In, unless Dusk floats away...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phelan
Portugal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Repeat Redux. (8/21) - IN SIGN-UP!
I accidentally Cassandra. Is this ok?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kendahl Johnson
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Repeat Redux. (9/21) - IN SIGN-UP!
I just signed up
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Reil
United States
Barre
Vermont
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Current Dusk/Dawn times work for me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Q. Dangerpants, esq
United States
Westford
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just signed up to probably be able to play this on Cassandra after totes forgetting about it. Totes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mandiekinz
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If anyone has any issues with the dusk/dawn times, let me know, but if we can get more people that would make this awesome game go go go go! Therefore, LE BUMP.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
★★★★☆
Canada
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
You don't study scaring, you just do it.
badge
I'm not even breaking a sweat.
mbmbmbmbmb
violintides wrote:
If anyone has any issues with the dusk/dawn times, let me know, but if we can get more people that would make this awesome game go go go go! Therefore, LE BUMP.

I actually LOVE a Dusk at 3:30pm. LOVE.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mandiekinz
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Heisenberg wrote:
violintides wrote:

And I LOVE that your overtext has been the WIFOM quote since you got it. laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
★★★★☆
Canada
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
You don't study scaring, you just do it.
badge
I'm not even breaking a sweat.
mbmbmbmbmb
violintides wrote:
Heisenberg wrote:
violintides wrote:

And I LOVE that your overtext has been the WIFOM quote since you got it. laugh

I have thought of changing it, but why would I ever?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
a valiant, pungent reindeer king
United States
Buffalo
New York
flag msg tools
Garfield
badge
Never trust a smiling Garfield!
mbmbmbmbmb
Heisenberg wrote:
violintides wrote:

3 or before and I'm in. But I kinda like it at a bad time for me because I have stuff I need to catch up on at work and werewolf would be... bad for that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clem Fandango
New Zealand
WELLINGTON
flag msg tools
Stephen, it's Clem Fandango. Can you hear me?
badge
YES I can hear you Clem Fandango!
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd play if the dusk times were later. I'd never make lynch time as this would be 4 am

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walker
United States
Birmingham
Alabama
flag msg tools
"The significance of a person's life is determined by the story they believe themselves to be in." - Wendell Berry "If nothing lies beyond the pale of death, then nothing of value lies before it." - SMBC
badge
Thy mercy, my God, is the theme of my song, the joy of my heart and the boast of my tongue. Thy free grace alone, from the first to the last, has won my affection and bound my soul fast.
mbmbmbmbmb
This needs more love.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.