Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Roland W. est. 1984
Germany
Deutschland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

just played my first 3 games of this absolutly funny game. We were a little confused because the games only lasted 5-7 turns until one of us got 15 fortune and was all way back to his home city. Is the game to easy? What is your opinion (i think after rereading the rules that we played everything correct).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
EnderWizard
United States
Niskayuna
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not sure how many turns our games have taken, but with four players our games normally run around 2 - 3 hours. Are you playing Basic, Advanced, Co-op?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roland W. est. 1984
Germany
Deutschland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
3 player
advanced
no coop

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
EnderWizard
United States
Niskayuna
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Damn. 5 - 7 turns seems quick as hell to me!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick B
United States
Charlottesville
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I finally got to play this game and my biggest complaint was that a few bad dice rolls really made it seem to drag on. Anything more than 15 points would have been overkill. My experience bummed me out, as this game has an incredibly appealing theme!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Beck
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Are you sure that you have collected 15 fortune? Or did you mix up fortune (gold) with glory (blue)?

5-7 turns is really too fast.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markus Weihrauch
Germany
Frankfurt
Hessen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Beckikaze wrote:
Are you sure that you have collected 15 fortune? Or did you mix up fortune (gold) with glory (blue)?

5-7 turns is really too fast.

We had the same experience. One secret delivery card with a good dice roll and two medium adventures and the game was over (also around 6-7 turns). I was not so lucky and was KO'ed three times and ended up with only three fortune :-D

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.