Mark Johnson
Canada
St.John's
Newfoundland
flag msg tools
designer
“Brothers, oh brothers, my days here are done, the Dornishman’s taken my life, But what does it matter, for all men must die, and I’ve tasted the Dornishman’s wife!”
badge
"Oak and iron guard me well, or else I'm dead and doomed to hell." - Andal proverb.
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm looking for a coy containing all of the normal kickstarter bonuses:

-Ra: Horus of Two Horizons promo hero character card
-Redeemer Fanatic promo hero character card
-alternate Omnitron promo villain character cards
-alternate Baron Blade promo villain character cards
-3 Infernal Relics art prints (not concerned about this: you can keep it if you want it)
-3 Enhanced Edition art prints (not concerned about this: you can keep it if you want it)
-Freedom Four Annual #1 pdf comic book (not concerned about this: you can keep it if you want it)
-Ambuscade Villain Deck mini expansion (27 cards)
-Oversized Cards for all the Villains!

It should be noted that for me to be interested, you will have to had to have included the following to your pledge:

-out of print Promo Cards (Young Legacy and Rook City Wraith)
-Unity hero deck mini expansion (41 cards)

I would ideally like an edition that includes both of the expansions or at least the newest one but it's not necessary. If you have these included in your kickstarter I will obviously give more on my end.

I am willing to trade games, pay a premium or some combination to acquire this. I have some high profile games on my trade list (ie Chaos in the Old World, Eclipse, 1989, War of the Ring 2nd Edition), but maybe even willing to trade things on my owned list as well (ie Antiquity).

Contact me through geekmail if you're interested! Thanks for your time. Sorry for not supporting the kickstarter Greater Than Games. I wanted to but the timing was all wrong.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
yeah I'm still kicking myself about the kickstarter. didn't learn about it until it was over.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Arnold
Canada
London
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I actually grabbed sets of these for my store, so you can at least keep your eye out there when they come out. Not sure if this is what you're hoping for (straight purchase) but thought I'd put it out there
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.