Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Thompson
United States
Byron Center
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When you wrath another sister in this case Lust... You score the winner and they get the token and the 5 people, but does everyone else get to collect people as well before wrath happens?

I don't remember that scenario coming up during the demo I was a apart of, but then after purchasing it, one of our friends had the crazy notion to do that...

We gave each person the units, like they scored, but we weren't sure if that was correct or not.

Love the game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Cunningham
United States
Lake Geneva
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
r0cky143 wrote:
When you wrath another sister in this case Lust... You score the winner and they get the token and the 5 people, but does everyone else get to collect people as well before wrath happens?

I don't remember that scenario coming up during the demo I was a apart of, but then after purchasing it, one of our friends had the crazy notion to do that...

We gave each person the units, like they scored, but we weren't sure if that was correct or not.

Love the game!

Hi Mark. You are correct, the sister that "receives" the Wrath marker is still scored normally, then all servants influencing the sister are removed. In your example, the winner receives the Favor token (VP) and 5 servants become active, and everyone else who had a servant influencing Lust gains 2 servants active from their reserve. Then everyone who had servants influencing Lust removes them, and they have the choice to "buy back" (re-hire) the servants using the gold resource.

Let me know if you have any questions, and glad you are enjoying the game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.