Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike N
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules (at least the English ones I am looking at) don't seem to specifically say whether scars can be healed or not. Fountains fully heal you - is that to say they heal you back to your scarred maximum or do they remove scars and put you back to your full 9 life points? If scars can be healed, can they also be healed at a shop if you pay enough to remove an entire scar? Since they cover 3 of your 9 lifepoints, I would imagine if you can heal scars, you would need to spend at least 3 gold to remove one (in other words, you cannot partially heal a scar).

Of course, if scars cannot be healed at all, that is moot.

One final related question - using the Resurrection Skull from the small promo card set, which allows you to resurrect one slain hero, would that hero return at the full 9 health or keep whatever scars they had obtained before they died? I would hope it would bring you back at full.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Sharwarko
United States
Camp Hill
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cannot answer anything about promo cards.

Healing restores HP whether through fountains, items, or abilities. Scars reduce the maximum HP. So scars cannot be healed.

My logic behind this is as simple as you stated:

shadowknave wrote:
The rules (at least the English ones I am looking at) don't seem to specifically say whether scars can be healed or not.

If it's not in the rules you can't do it. BTW the Cranio Creations website has an updated English rules pdf.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Silva Lorenzo
Italy
Milano
Italy
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

scars cannot be healed. We are working on something for the expansions.

With the Skull the Hero resurrect with 9 life points!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Brichs
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mercante wrote:
expansions.

is the only word I saw. WOOT!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike N
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the help everyone :-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.