Danny Wu
United States
New York City
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi, I'm looking for a game like st. Petersburg but plays in a shorter timeframe. I want my students to try it during a period in class.
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Klinck
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What aspects of the game do you like?

One option might be to pare down the number of cards in each deck, so it ends more quickly...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danny Wu
United States
New York City
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
iklinck wrote:
What aspects of the game do you like?

One option might be to pare down the number of cards in each deck, so it ends more quickly...

I enjoy the money management, card management, decisions on when and what to buy. I don't think cutting out some cards will work since that will make the aristocrats less valuable. I want the kids to learn a little about budgeting and money management with rewards and benefits.
Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph T
United States
Signal Hill
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Buy Low Sell High is 30-45 minutes and very cheap. You have money management, card management and decisions on when and what to buy. You should remove one positive card of each color if you prefer a more realistic market.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.