Subject: Uncanny Customer Service Report... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Derek Anderson
United States
Ennis
Montana
flag msg tools
There is nothing better than playing board games with my 4 sons!
badge
There is nothing better than playing board games with my 4 sons!
mbmbmbmbmb
Recently I received my prepainted set of miniatures from overseas (I'm in the USA)... Even though I already had a nicely painted custom set, I wanted to get the set being offered by Ludically and I thought the price seemed fair. Now let me first say that the miniatures I got are outstanding, I give them a solid "A" for the quality, they really do look just as good (if not better) than the ones in their website photos, it is no joke or exaggeration that these minis are of the highest quality.

I am extremely picky with my minis, I've been a long time mini gamer and I strive for perfection. I could find absolutely nothing with these minis that I would complain about.

However (drum roll here), there was a problem. I got the notice that the package had arrived at my post office and I had to go in to get it. When I got there, they presented me with the package, it looks like it was either stepped on by an elephant or run over with a truck (no joke, it was like pancake flat). While I give them outstanding kudos on the minis, their packaging leaves a lot to be desired, the package was very thin cardboard with little packing... (Ludically, just for future reference, your overseas packages should really be packed better).

I opened the box expecting the worst, but when I looked at them, the ONLY thing wrong with the minis was the base for the Mammoth Mk II was bent and the legs were also all bent and twisted. I was able to bend back the legs just fine, but the base wouldn't go back into 'shape', in addition, the sticker was all jacked up too... I emailed Ludically directly since that is where I made my payment, I asked if they could send me a replacement base for the Mammoth, the minis was fine and only the base was ruined... within a couple of hours I got an email back from Jean-Charles at Ludically, he told me that he had contacted Z-Man games here in the states and they would send me a new (unpainted) Mammoth that I could use the base from, they didn't have any bases that didn't already have the mini attached.

The very next day Jean-Charles also sent a follow up message saying that Z-Man had shipped to me already and in less than a week my replacement Mammoth was here.

Customer Service A+++

I had removed all the minis from their bases for my first painted set, so I had no worries about doing the base swap and it only took a few minutes.

Thanks Ludically, Jean-Charles and Z-Man - Job well done.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Clausing
United States
Winfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got my figures as well. I sent some e-mails to Jean-Charles to get an idea on when I should expect them in the USA. I got replies back within 24 hours. I recevied the box about a week later in good condition... no issues.

Great customer service. Great figures. Ludically and Z-Man did great work here.

Absolutely love this game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michail Giannis
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I totally agree with you.

With my copy of the game there was this mistake: I didn't had Zombie 1 and instead i had Dr. Kendall twice.

I sent an email at Thursday at 21:00 talking about my problem.....at 23:00 (the same day) i had a simple answer "will sent you a replacement as soon as possible"

Monday morning i had my figure.

3 days.....

Great great custom service... thank ludi
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.