Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike N
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Are dice that come to a rest on the board left on the board until dice reset when you have no more left and choose that option to take them back, taking wounds, or do you remove them after each throw? I think the first is correct but please correct me if I am wrong.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Sharwarko
United States
Camp Hill
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Since you only pass the unused dice, we leave the thrown dice where they lay until they are collected through either victory or round defeat.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Silva Lorenzo
Italy
Milano
Italy
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, is correct to leave the dice on the board until defeat or victory.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Silver Bowen
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Woo! Gonna get some
badge
44, that's me!
mbmbmbmbmb
This is very important to the strategy of the game, because the more bonus dice the players use, the easier it becomes to control their throws (and score). On a tough monster, having several colored dice and several white ones scattered around the board helps to keep subsequent dice from missing and/or helps stop subsequent dice on higher numbers. Bonus dice are more powerful in multiples.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.