Subject: dungeon entrance space rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kent McDaniel
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
In CON, I have a question regarding the dungeon entrance. I know that only heroes can land on that dungeon space, right? So once a hero steps on this dungeon space he HAS to explore the dungeon/fight the monster inside? He just cannot simply cross over it and NOT encounter the space? And of course, the space is entirely off limits to every other nonhero piece? They CANNOT fly or cross over it. Correct?
Kent

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Ramsey
Canada
North Delta
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
Screws fall out all the time. The world is an imperfect place.
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have the instructions here in front of me, but I believe everything you said is right, with one exception. Flying units can move over Dungeon entrances.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dasrak Drathus
msg tools
Flying pieces can fly over dungeon entrances. They just can't end turn there. Heroes have to stop and fight since dungeons are considered hostile territories. You can always fight one combat round and then retreat to the other side, though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb
Moved to Rules
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.