Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Risk Legacy» Forums » General

Subject: Question about how you play (Spoiler: 30+Troops/Nuke and 3 Missile) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Zap Riecken
United States
Lacey
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Once you open one of the packets (or both):

Spoiler (click to reveal)
Have you added a sixth or seventh player?

I was asked by a friend who isn't in our campaign and, honestly, I hadn't even considered to possibility. It seems like it would be possible and I don't know if it would do anything negative outside making the game longer. Thoughts, experiences?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mar hawkman
msg tools
For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory
mbmbmbmbmb
It's been brought up, but...
you'll need more draft cards
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
will anderson
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
most fun game we played was with 6. we played again with 8 and there were just too many players on the board for it to be enjoyable. no one was really able to get a continent bonus, or get enough territories to get more than 3 troops a turn. The people that could get more just camped and waited. My groups' opinion is that with 6 players is the most fun way to play this game.

that said, I won both of the games. My strat was simple: collect a resource card every turn, turn in cards for 30 troops and make a surprise attack on multiple bases in the same turn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.