Ireland
Belfast
Northern Ireland
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
WARGAME!
badge
Lines of Battle: Quatre Bras 1815. Brunswick hussar.
mbmbmbmbmb
Got sidetracked on other things, but now back on this. But this time I will need a little outside help, for which I am willing to pay (Paypal to anywhere, Bank transfer/Cheque in UK, Ireland/Northern Ireland you might be close enough for cash).

While I can do the code OK, my Achilles' heel is images. So I need someone who either has images ready to go, or else can design them.

Images required:

Units:
Confederate infantry
Confederate cavalry
Confederate artillery
Union infantry
Union cavalry
Union artillery

There need to be 7 basic versions of each: one facing in each direction of the hex, and one in the centre standing to attention.

Images should be 64 by 64 pixel png format, with the area surrounding the image being transparent (so background shows).

Background images - these will be on the hexagons. 1024 pixels high, with top and bottom flat orientation. Also have to be png format, low as possible in memory size, with the hex on a transparent background.

Farmland (3 types, covering different altitudes)
Trees (2 types, covering different altitudes - I will superimpose over famrland)
Orchards (also to be superimposed)
Farm Buildings (64 by 64) (plus an overall image for Gettysburg town itself).
Devil's den (rocks to be superimposed)

hex to hex images:
Roads & streams.
3 versions of each: From top hexside to bottom hexside, from top hexside to bottom left, from top hexside to top left. These images will be rotated to cover all possibilities.

Hexside slope gradient images - only 2 images required (top and diagonal) as they can then be rotated. 2 Types - low from hex to higher on hexside, and one joining to that from hexside to higher in hex.

If this sounds like the sort of thing you can do, or have done and have the images handy, please geekmail me with a quote/for more details.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.