Subject: Restock of Lost Squadrons rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Ganshaw
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can anyone say when Lost Squadrons will be "restocked" and available for purchase from the website?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Stanoch
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
Chris,

Lost Squadrons is available NOW. I just had the website updated this week.

-John

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Ganshaw
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
John,
I'm sorry to say, but I can't seem to find a way to order through the site. Under the "order" tab, only BC/BS shows. When I go through the Lost Squadrons blurb on the Home page, can not find away to order. Let me know, I'm ready to buy.
Thanks,
Chris
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Di Ponio
United States
Lake Orion
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Banor58 wrote:
John,
I'm sorry to say, but I can't seem to find a way to order through the site. Under the "order" tab, only BC/BS shows. When I go through the Lost Squadrons blurb on the Home page, can not find away to order. Let me know, I'm ready to buy.
Thanks,
Chris

I found the same thing Chris, no place to order the expansion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Ganshaw
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
John,
I dropped John S and email with the issue. He has contacted his "web guy" to get this corrected. We should see this fixed very soon. I guess I, like you, am waiting patiently (or not so) to get my order in.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Hoffman
United States
Ashburn
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
JohnnyD wrote:
Banor58 wrote:
John,
Thanks,
Chris

I found the same thing Chris, no place to order the expansion.

And I'm still not seeing it. It should be here, right?: http://www.blueskygameworks.com/ordering.html

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Ganshaw
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Justin,
I'm sorry to say that i checked again this morning, every way i could try and am not seeing a way to order. I was hoping to have LS to look over this weekend. It does not look to be the case. I'm really looking forward to getting my hands on a copy, this is VERY frustraing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Hoffman
United States
Ashburn
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Banor58 wrote:
Justin,
I'm sorry to say that i checked again this morning, every way i could try and am not seeing a way to order. I was hoping to have LS to look over this weekend. It does not look to be the case. I'm really looking forward to getting my hands on a copy, this is VERY frustraing.

It's UP now! [And it sure as hell ain't cheap....damn] But I've managed to put my order in!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.