John duBois
United States
Troy
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As the subject says. I got a copy as a thank you for running boards games for Wizards during the GenCon Trade Day, so I can get a picture of anything in the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K.Y. Wong
Singapore
Gardens by the Bay
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A close-up of the Horned Devil and pics of its Creature card and D&D Monster card as well. Thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Haver
United States
Upper Arlington
Ohio
flag msg tools
www.theCOGS.org
badge
www.theCOGS.org
mbmbmbmbmb
I managed to get everything down except for the Adventure system cards. Pictures of those would be great. I know the Goblin Cutter, Goblin Archer and Feral Troll have to match the Legend of Drizzt cards.

Also, please scan a few of the Monster cards. I managed to get the text of everything, but my camera is not too good.

Thanks for the help, John.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John duBois
United States
Troy
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just submitted the picture of the Horned Devil with cards, as well as the Creature cards and Adventure System cards, to the photos section of the game page.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John duBois
United States
Troy
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Urg. Scans declined (still haven't heard back about the Horned Devil mini). I'll try to get them in a public Dropbox this weekend.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K.Y. Wong
Singapore
Gardens by the Bay
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Single component pics will be declined by some mods. (I approved them)

Thanks for the pics!

Alternatively, just upload them to your personal gallery and link them here, no restrictions with that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael
Australia
Sydney
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd love to see a detailed close-up picture of "Snig the Axe". One of my favourite minis of all time!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K.Y. Wong
Singapore
Gardens by the Bay
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Zwerg wrote:
I'd love to see a detailed close-up picture of "Snig the Axe". One of my favourite minis of all time!

At the Wizards conference, they mentioned a long-running insider joke where they couldn't figure out if Snig was the goblin or the axe.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John duBois
United States
Troy
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Zwerg wrote:
The commanders do not have minis. There is no Snig the Axe in the set.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael
Australia
Sydney
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
JohnduBois wrote:
Zwerg wrote:
The commanders do not have minis. There is no Snig the Axe in the set.

Oh, that's sad to hear. I was assuming the goblin clutching the axe in two hands above his head is Snig. Must be a goblin champion, then. Well, it's that miniature I like.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael
Australia
Sydney
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
chromaticdragon wrote:
Zwerg wrote:

At the Wizards conference, they mentioned a long-running insider joke where they couldn't figure out if Snig was the goblin or the axe.

I used Snig as a neutrally aligned NPC in a two-year home campaign, and nor my players or myself came to a conclusion. That is, until - about 10 levels after meeting him for the first time - the bloodthirsty barbarian and dwarf ran rampage through Snig's new cave, unknowingly slaughtering all his goblin family.
In the final room the yellow-skinned goblin made an appearance, tears welling up in his face as he looked upon the people he thought as allies or even friends. "Snig does not understand", he said. The look on barbarian and dwarf was that of embarrassment, honest regret and sincere pain. There was silence around the table (and in the cave) for a good minute before the barbarian player blurted out: "Ah, so you are Snig, and not your axe."

During the next session, the two players convinced the rest of the group to "organise" some dragon eggs and recruit some not-too evil ruffians, kobolds and other assets to make it up to the goblin.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John duBois
United States
Troy
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've got the scans (creature cards, Adventure System cards, and order cards) up in my gallery in the WotC community here: http://community.wizards.com/johndubois/go/gallery/view/3559...

If this link doesn't work for someone (like if you need an account to view it), let me know and I'll set up a gallery here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mercury Nonymous
msg tools
Awesome! Any chance we could get an image of the map tiles? If not, that's okay too, I'll just have to wait until I get the box myself ^_^

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mercury Nonymous
msg tools
I found they were already posted here T_T

http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/844622/tyranny-of-goblins-le...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
scipio azazel
Australia
flag msg tools
Are the Adventure system cards for the re-used mobs (wolves, feral troll, etc) identical to the ones found in Ravenloft and Ashardalon?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Haver
United States
Upper Arlington
Ohio
flag msg tools
www.theCOGS.org
badge
www.theCOGS.org
mbmbmbmbmb
scipioau wrote:
Are the Adventure system cards for the re-used mobs (wolves, feral troll, etc) identical to the ones found in Ravenloft and Ashardalon?

Yes. Some wording change for the Vierna / Drow Priestess promo, but the tactics are the same.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.