Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Volinsky
United States
Bolingbrook
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just wanted to say that the demo provided at Gen Con for Tokaido was top notch. I was shown every little aspect of the game, had all my crazy questions asked, and got to play a full game.

I give this one my favorite game of the Con!

Special props to the two demo reps for this one. I had a lot of fun, and apologize that she got last place yet again!

I would have gladly walked away with this right then and there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Thompson
United States
Marion
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Where the crap WERE THEY!? Couldn't find them but wanted to demo this so bad...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Volinsky
United States
Bolingbrook
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GMT Games booth. Front of the dealer hall right next to the Yu-Gi-Oh booth. It was hard to see. I only noticed the white box and the Japanese theme as I walked by the area.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Collins
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This was very high on my To Play list for GenCon. Unfortunately I was not abel to find it either.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antoine Bauza
France
Valence
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry you can't find the Funforge team, guys... I'm trying to get the unique copy of Tokaido to bring it at Stratecon for those coming to L.A at the end of the month...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philippe Nouhra
France
Paris
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey guys, thanks a lot for the cheering about the demo, it's been our pleasure to present the game!

Sorry for those of you who couldn't manage to find us, we got a lot of scheduled appointments and so you may have missed us and we're sorry for this.

Let's meet in Essen for those who will come and for the others, we are working hard on bringing the game to the US market for Christmas to the maximum of retailers!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Cobb
United States
Austin
TX
flag msg tools
mbmb
Son of a gun I really wanted to demo this. I looked all over for the Funforge guys. Ah well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Franklin
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
They were at 603, the Game Trade News booth.

Great demo - beautiful board - lots of different sets to collect.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Waterman
United States
Commerce Township
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Funforge wrote:
Hey guys, thanks a lot for the cheering about the demo, it's been our pleasure to present the game!

Sorry for those of you who couldn't manage to find us, we got a lot of scheduled appointments and so you may have missed us and we're sorry for this.

Let's meet in Essen for those who will come and for the others, we are working hard on bringing the game to the US market for Christmas to the maximum of retailers!

Hi!

I'm promoting this at Funagain games (my online retailer of choice). Really hope you can get it to them by Christmas!!

Chuck Waterman
Kumamoto, Japan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.