Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rick Teverbaugh
United States
Anderson
Indiana (IN)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had one of my enjoyable moments at GenCon playing Hot Rod Creeps. The has about everything that the non-serious racing fan could want in an easy-to-play package. There are a lot of track pieces for a wide variety of layouts. The six cars teams have distinct characteristics. There is a good deal of strategy. I can't think of anything it didn't do well. Down the road I would love even more pieces and some additional teams besides the six included, buy for now these will be fine. I'll do a full review online after a few more races.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Theissen
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the info! I can not seem to find much on this game but it has my eye. I look forward to your further experience.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cullen Faugno
United States
Kirkland
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had the opportunity to play this one with the designer at Dragonflight in Seattle this year. Me and my son both enjoyed it quite a bit. It has a nice blend of push your luck, take that card play, and strategy. There is a ton of variety with the modular track, hazards, upgrades, and 6 teams. If the idea of a light, fun, card driven race game appeals to you, this one should be a good fit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Scheitlin
United States
Halethorpe
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I picked up a copy at GenCon after playing the demo. It isn't a brain burner but it's one of those great mindless fun games. The theme also reminds me of the Whacky Racers cartoon.

I'm hoping to get it out tonight or tomorrow and play with my son. He is a big Food Fight fan and is excited to race as team Food Fight.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Scheitlin
United States
Halethorpe
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quick update. I played the game last night with my son and he loved it. He talked about the game non stop this morning and wants to build up some cool tracks. (we used a simple oval track).

I think this and Food Fight are his two favorite games to play.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andre Lucato
Brazil
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been recently keeping my eyes on several light fun games. This one is not an exception.
I'm looking forward to further videos and rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.