Ta-Te Wu
United States
ALHAMBRA
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
In the past many days, Eric and I were struggling and trying to figure out another launch that would make sense to all of us and the game itself.

I think we do now.

During the process of downsizing the entire game, we figured out a way to replace the game board without affecting the strategy of the game and the rules. The new component is called “Score Card”, and now each game will come with seven of them. You may find more information on Take 3.

Besides the original packaging on Reload, we added a new Tuck Box Edition in Take 3. It comes in a smaller tuck box without score board and markers. Its retail price is $18, and we are Kickstarting it for $15. Now Red Cliffs is more affordable and portable.

Btw, I forgot to add 15 “zero” cards in the component section on the Reload page. It is my bad, and it will be added on to Take 3.

As for Essen, unfortunately Red Cliffs is going to miss Essen Spiel 2012, but Essen Spiel 2013 pickup option is available for the friendly frequent Essen goers.

Finally, Take 3 is live now with a 15 day funding duration. During the last few days, we will demo Red Cliffs in Strategicon in Los Angeles. If you are around, please drop and say hi and let’s play The Battle of Red Cliffs and many other fun games.

Thank you for your awesomeness and hope to have you again on Take 3.

Red Cliffs Take 3: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/tatewu/the-battle-of-red...
Strategicon: http://www.strategicon.net/index.php

Cheers,
Ta-Te

5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
So new pricing and reward options, lower targets, and a shorter timeframe to fund the project? Count me in.

Looks like I'm not the only one either. The project is off to a great start!


http://www.kicktraq.com/projects/tatewu/the-battle-of-red-cl...

Currently trending very high, although I suspect that rate will slow down after early adopters have all signed up. Hope you hit 200% or better!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ta-Te Wu
United States
ALHAMBRA
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
newuser wrote:
So new pricing and reward options, lower targets, and a shorter timeframe to fund the project? Count me in.

Looks like I'm not the only one either. The project is off to a great start!
http://www.kicktraq.com/projects/tatewu/the-battle-of-red-cl...
Currently trending very high, although I suspect that rate will slow down after early adopters have all signed up. Hope you hit 200% or better!


Wow, that is a very nice web site Thanks Edward!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tatewu wrote:
...
Wow, that is a very nice web site Thanks Edward!


Yeah, it's an interesting way to follow your favorite KickStarter projects. The trending numbers aren't exactly meaningful, but seeing charts that detail how funding increases day-by-day can be fun.


Is it worth celebrating moving past the 50% mark already? Huzzah!
laugh
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ta-Te Wu
United States
ALHAMBRA
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
newuser wrote:
tatewu wrote:
...
Wow, that is a very nice web site Thanks Edward!


Yeah, it's an interesting way to follow your favorite KickStarter projects. The trending numbers aren't exactly meaningful, but seeing charts that detail how funding increases day-by-day can be fun.


Is it worth celebrating moving past the 50% mark already? Huzzah!
laugh


Yeah and sure learn a lot on every launch
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
One week left, and funding for Red Cliffs is looking great. Only a thousand dollars left to go - with lots of time for more funding to come through before the deadline.

Great time to jump on board now if you haven't already!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.