Recommend
55 
 Thumb up
 Hide
53 Posts
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 

Eclipse: Rise of the Ancients» Forums » Rules

Subject: Prototype Rules Summary & Discussion rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Josh Jenkins
United States
Bowling Green
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
Hunky-dory.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Last week at GenCon I had the privilege of picking through a prototype copy of the 'Rise of the Ancients' expansion. I posted my summary a few days ago, but I am re-posting it here to make it easier to find for anyone looking for the rules, as the original post is buried within another thread.

This is not everything from the rules. I did not get a chance to look over Combat, Synchronized play, or Alliance breaking penalties.

There are undoubtedly some typos and other errors. If you have any questions, just ask!

Quick Reference Sheet
Player Pieces
New Player Races
Prototype Punchboard
Wardens/Sentinels/Keepers of Magellan and The Exiles Race Summaries
Rho Indi Syndicate and Enlightened of Lyra Race Summaries


Contents (Directly from the book.)
"This expansion introduces several new additions to the base game: Ancient Homeworlds and Hives, Ancient Cruisers and Dreadnoughts; Rare Technologies and Developments; Warp Portals and Alliances. There are also four new alien species to choose from - three unique ones and one identical species (The Magellan) on the flipside of the player boards.

The expansion is designed to be modular: you can use all of these additions or just some of them in any game of Eclipse, according to your play group's preferences and play style. Feel free to leave out ever just single components you don't like.

The expansion contains components for additional players, allowing up to nine players in one session. To save your table space, the box also includes a Compact Supply Board that you can use instead of the original one."


Pieces
-Ships, storage markers, summary cards, info cards, colony ship tiles, etc for 3 more players
-1x Prosperity Influence Disc
-3x Starting Sector Hex
-4x Ancient Homeworld Hex
-2x Ancient Hive Hex
-3x Warp Sector Hex
-6x Regular Sector Hex
-3x Player Board
-1x Compact Supply Board
-1x Primary Action Marker
-1x Secondary Action Marker
-10x Rare Tech Tile
-18x Extra Tech Tile
-8x Development Tile
-9x Discovery Tile
-8x Ancient Cruiser Tile
-1x Ancient Dreadnought Tile
-9x Extra Reputation Tile
-1x Direction Tile
-9x(? picture was cut off) Alliance Tile
-NOTE: There are a plethora of other tiles included that were not included in the graphic with these. (Shrines, Dev-Related Tiles, etc.)


Rare Technologies
-Rare Techs are placed in the technology bag. When you draw a Rare Tech place it off to the side, they do not count towards the number of Tech tiles that you draw. Always draw as many Regular Techs as the rules state.
-Rare Techs can be placed on any Tech Track, discounts still apply.
-You cannot acquire a Rare Tech with Ancient Tech Discovery.

-Antimatter Splitter (5/5): Allows you to split Antimatter Cannon damage among multiple ships. The die rolls have to be able to hit all ships you target.
-Neutron Absorber (5/5): Enemy Neutron Bombs don't affect you.
-Distortion Shield (7/6): Enemy missiles get -2 hit modifier.
-Cloaking Device (7/6): Opponents need 2 ships to pin 1 of yours.
-Point Defense (11/8): After opponent rolls Missile dice, you may fire your Cannons once against incoming Missiles before they hit. Each die hit destroys a Missile. Your Computers affect Point Defense, but opponents Shields do not.
-Conifold Field (5/5): Allows purchase of Conifold Field ship parts.
-Sentient Hull (5/5): Allows purchase of Sentient Hull ship parts.
-Interceptor Bay (9/7): Allows purchase of Interceptor Bay ship parts.
-Flux Missile (11/8): Allows purchase of Flux Missile ship parts.
-Zero-Point Source (15/10): Allows purchase of Zero-Point Source ship parts.


New Ship Parts

-Interceptor Bay: Each Interceptor Bay allows you to move up to 2 unpinned Interceptors into the Interceptor Bay with one ship Activation. After the Activation, 1 or more of the Interceptors may leave the bay and be moved by themselves with further ship activations. When moving Interceptors in the bay, they do not affect pinning. Interceptors are unloaded at the end of the Move action. Interceptors cannot have Interceptor bays. (Inter-ception! )
-Conifold Field: 3 Hull costing 2 Energy.
-Sentient Hull: +1 Computer and 1 Hull.
-Flux Missle: 2 Ion Missiles and 2 Initiative.
-Zero-Point Source: 12 Energy.


Developments
-Score points and boost production.
-Setup: Place random Development Tiles next to supply board. (Number of tiles used is number of players + 1.)
-Acquired with Research Action and placed beside player board.
-Can cost Resources other than Science.

-Ancient Monument (13 Money): 3 Victory Points at end of game.
-Artifact Link (7 Science & 7 Materials): 1 Victory Point per Artifact at end of game.
-Diplomatic Fleet (6 Materials): You may place one Ambassador or Reputation Tile on top of this tile.
-Mining Colony (5 Money & 5 Science): Take 12 Materials.
-Research Station (5 Money & 5 Materials): Take 12 Science.
-Trade Fleet (5 Science & 5 Materials): Take 12 Money.
-Shellworld (20 Materials): Place on a hex you control. Has a Science population square and is with 5 Victory Points.
-Warp Portal (8 Materials): Place Warp Portal tile on a hex you control. Connects to all other Warp Portals and is worth 1 Victory Point.


Ancient Homeworlds
-Can be used to fill empty Starting Sectors in games with less than 6 players.
-Guarded by Ancient Cruiser.
-When you destroy an Ancient Cruiser, take the tile and keep it face down next to your Player Board. Each destroyed Cruiser is worth 1 Victory Point.
-Destroying an Ancient Cruiser allows you to draw two Reputation Tiles.
-Descendants of Draco MUST battle Ancient Cruisers on Ancient Homeworld hexes. Decendants of Draco do NOT recieve Victory Points at the end of the game for destroyed Ancient Cruisers.

-Place an Ancient Dreadnought in the Galactic Center, random side up, instead of the GCDS.
-When you destroy an Ancient Dreadnought, take the tile and keep it face down next to your Player Board. Each destroyed Dreadnought is worth 1 Victory Point.
-(There is another special rule for Decendants of Draco and the Ancient Dreadnoughts, but the bottom of the image is cut off. Sorry!)

-Ancient Cruisers and Dreadnoughts can have new special abilities on their tiles.
-Regeneration: After each round, remove 1 Damage Cube.
-Distortion Shield: Player missiles get -2 hit modifier.
-Point Defense: After Player rolls Missile dice, Ancients may fire their Cannons once against incoming Missiles before they hit. Each die hit destroys a Missile. Their Computers affect Point Defense, but Players Shields do not.


Ancient Hives
- 2 Ancient Hive hexes, one in the Middle (II) Sector and one in the Outer (III) Sector. Each hex contains 3 Ancient Ships (from the base game) that may move to other hexes.
-Shuffle Hives into hex piles during setup.
-Hive hexes have a Wormhole on each side. These Wormholes are marked with die results, 1 to 6.
-During each Cleanup Phase, roll a die for each Hive. If there is an explored hex connected to the side of the Hive indicated by the die roll result, move 1 Ancient Ship onto that hex.
-Ancient Ships have Wormhole Generators.
-Ancient Ships also have Neutron Bombs and will destroy population at the end of battle. If player has Neutron Absorber Technology, the Ancients try to destroy Population Cubes in this order: Money->Science->Materials.
-If the Decendants of Dracon draw a Hive hex with the Explore action, they must discard it.
-Decendants of Draco may move to Hive hexes and place an Influence Disc, but may not collect a Discovery Tile. (Same as base game.)
-If Hive ships move into a tile containing Decendants of Dracos' Ships or Influence Discs, a battle will NOT take place.
-If a Hive ship ends up on an Ancient Homeworld, and then the Decendants of Draco move into that Homeworld, they will not have to battle the Hive ships, only the Ancient Cruiser.
-Hive ships never attack Decendants of Draco population cubes.
-Surviving Hive ships give Decendants of Draco Victory Points at the end of the game.


Alliances
-Allied players can move into each others' hexes and battle together against enemies.
-At game end, allied players share Victory Points and win or lose together.
-Alliances are not avaliable in 2 and 3 player games.
-In 4 and 5 player games only 2 players may belong to the same Alliance.

-Two players with Diplomatic relations may agree to found an Alliance at any time during either player's Action Phase. They both take an Alliance Tile and place it face up next to their player boards.
-In a 6+ player game, a third player may join an Alliance if he has Diplomatic Relations with either of its founding members. A third player may only join if both founding members agree.
-You may only join 1 Alliance.

-Players in the same Alliance may not attack eachother.
-They are able to move into and through Allied Players' hexes without being pinned. But they do affect the number of opponents being pinned.
-Allied players fight together, if in the same hex during combat.
-If one ally is the defender, both are considered defenders and win Initiative ties.
-In Ancients have multiple similar targets (eg., a die roll allows them to destroy a Dreadnought from 2 different players), they attack the player who entered the hex last.
-Allied players draw Reputation tiles for the battle and for ships they personally destroyed, in the order they entered the hex.
-You may show Reputation Tiles to your allies, but you do not have to.
-The Allied players who enters a hex first has priority on placing an Influence Disc. If they do not wish to, the other ally may do so.


Alien Species

-Wardens/Sentinels/Keepers of Magellan:
-Recieve a free Discovery Tile when you place a Technology on the fourth space of any Technology Track. You only recieve this bonus once. If the Discovery tile allows you to place something in a hex, it is placed in your Starting Sector. If you do not control your Starting Sector, you must take the 2 Victory Points.
-Movement: 2 ships, OR 1 ship twice.
-Influence: May flip one Colony Ship face-up when using Influence Action.
-At any time, may flip unused Colony Ships to recieve one free Reource per Colony Ship.
- +1 Victory Point at the end of the game for each Discovery Tile that you discarded or used as a Ship Part.
-Reputation Track: 4 Reputation/Diplomacy.
-Initial Tech: Fusion Source.
-Trade Rate: 3 : 1.
-Starting Storage: 2 Money, 2 Science, 3 Material.
-Starting Sectors: 233, 235, 237.

The Exiles:
-Movement: 2 ships.
- +1 Victory Point for each Orbital with one of your cubes on it at the end of the game.
-Reputation Track: 4 Reputation/Diplomacy.
-Free Orbital in Starting hex.
-Different ship blueprints; no Starbase.
-Orbitals containing your cube are considered your Ships in all aspects. They have their own blueprints, but are not allowed to have Drives. When an Orbital is destroyed in battle, place your cube into the graveyard but never remove the Orbital. A destroyed Orbital allows your opponents to draw 1 Reputation Tile.
-Initial Tech: Cloaking Device, Orbital.
-Trade Rate: 3 : 1.
-Starting Storage: 2 Money, 3 Science, 4 Material.
-Starting Sector: 234.

Rho Indi Syndicate:
-Start with 2 Interceptors.
-Movement: 4 ships.
-Colony Ships: 2.
-Ambassadors: 2.
-Not affected by Traitor penalty at end of game.
-You recieve Money when you destroy ships. After drawing Reputation tiles, take 1 Money less than the number of tiles you drew. (eg., draw 4 tiles, gain 3 money.)
-Reputation Track: 2 Reputation/Diplomacy, 3 Reputation.
-Trade Rate: 3 Money : 2 Science/Material.
-Trade Rate (Any other Trade): 3 : 1.
-Starting Storage: 2 Money, 3 Science, 3 Material.
-Starting Sector: 236.

Enlightened of Lyra:
-May construct Shrines. During Upkeep, you may construct 1 Shrine on any hex you control. Shrines cost Resources, indicated on Shrine Tiles. Shrines may only be placed on a planet of the same color. Each planet may only have 1 Shrine, but each hex may hold several shrines. Any color Shrine may be placed on a Grey/White planet. If you build all 3 Shrines of the same cost, you recieve the related Shrine Bonus Tile. These tiles give you special abilities.
-Shrines of Freedom: Wormhole Generator Tech.
-Shrines of Prosperity: Extra Influence Disc. (Purple Prosperity Influence disc.)
-Shrines of Enlightenment: 3 Victory Points at the end of the game.
-In combat, may flip an unused Colony Ship to reroll one of your own dice. May do this until you run out of Colony Ships to flip.
-Movement: 2 ships.
- +1 Victory Point for each Shrine controlled at the end of the game.
-Reputation Track: 4 Reputation/Diplomacy.
-Initial Tech: Distortion Shield.
-Trade Rate: 3 : 1.
-Starting Sotrage: 2 Money, 3 Science, 3 Material.
-Starting Sector: 238.
60 
 Thumb up
1.31
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niko Block
Germany
Berlin
Berlin
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb

Nice! Thanks for taking the time to write all that!
I don't understand this part, though:
Quote:
-Movement: 2 ships, OR 1 ship twice

Isn't that the normal way of moving ships?
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Jenkins
United States
Bowling Green
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
Hunky-dory.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Nikoda wrote:

Nice! Thanks for taking the time to write all that!
I don't understand this part, though:
Quote:
-Movement: 2 ships, OR 1 ship twice

Isn't that the normal way of moving ships?


I believe it's listed like this just to distinguish these races from the Rho Indi Syndicate, who are able to move 4 ships, but cannot move any of them twice.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niko Block
Germany
Berlin
Berlin
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Ahhh! ok, that makes sense then. Thanks!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Petri Savola
Finland
Espoo
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hman wrote:
Nikoda wrote:

Nice! Thanks for taking the time to write all that!
I don't understand this part, though:
Quote:
-Movement: 2 ships, OR 1 ship twice

Isn't that the normal way of moving ships?


I believe it's listed like this just to distinguish these races from the Rho Indi Syndicate, who are able to move 4 ships, but cannot move any of them twice.

I don't think there are any special rules for Rho Indi Syndicate. They can move 4 times, moving the same or different ships. They just cannot write all the possible combinations to the rules (4 ships, 2 ships twice, 2 ships once and 1 ship twice, 1 ship once and 1 ship three times, 1 ship four times), because it would be too long.
7 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathue Faulkner
United States
Austin
TX
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Petri wrote:

I don't think there are any special rules for Rho Indi Syndicate. They can move 4 times, moving the same or different ships. They just cannot write all the possible combinations to the rules (4 ships, 2 ships twice, 2 ships once and 1 ship twice, 1 ship once and 1 ship three times, 1 ship four times), because it would be too long.

Yep.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Jenkins
United States
Bowling Green
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
Hunky-dory.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
mfaulk80 wrote:
Petri wrote:

I don't think there are any special rules for Rho Indi Syndicate. They can move 4 times, moving the same or different ships. They just cannot write all the possible combinations to the rules (4 ships, 2 ships twice, 2 ships once and 1 ship twice, 1 ship once and 1 ship three times, 1 ship four times), because it would be too long.

Yep.


Ah, well then. I'll edit up the rules to make all of that less confusing.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sofa Chair
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Why are there eight ancient cruisers and but only four homeworlds?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathue Faulkner
United States
Austin
TX
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Pelloth wrote:
Why are there eight ancient cruisers and but only four homeworlds?

Variety
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
stu ma
Germany
HD
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hm, I think the distortion shield -2 against Missles is to cheap.

Missle tech is very expansive an useless if you don't have a good to hit roll. So the distortion shield (which is automatically on all ships without being a ship part) costing only 7/6 cost relatively to 14/8 cost for missles. I hope there are not many of these techs to draw them...
Or are those new techs only available after killing a ancient cruiser or dreadnought?

Point defence for shooting missles down costs 11/8, which seems more appropriate.

A question for the flux missles. Is there initiative bonus only for the missles or in general for the ship? +2 Ini seems very good, if it effects the ships weapons as well..

Conifold field with 3 hull but 2 energy makes not a lot sence to me compared to improved hull. But maby I don't see something. And maybe this is for situations where improved hull is not abailable. Still 2 energy seems a lot.

I don't really get how interceptor bay works, but it sounds interesting. So I upload up to two interceptors for free (not counting towards movement) move the dreadnought i.e. 2 spaces (for one movement), unload the interceptors and I can move both one more space? That would be ideal for mecha! I suppose, the uploading ship needs to be of a bigger ship type?

Warp Portal tile: If I get it right there must be more than one of this special development in play, or it makes no sense otherwise to build one portal for 8 (exept for VP). If I get it right.

Ancient hive don't spawn new ships when rolling, right? They only use the 3 ships that were placed on them in the beginning of the game?

Otherwise the new factions are so cool!! Can't wait!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pol Michiels
Belgium
Ottenburg
Vlaams brabant
flag msg tools
badge
Of all people who have nothing to say, those who say nothing are the wisest.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
So can you break an alliance, and what are the consequences for doing so?

I think you should be able to break them at any time, to ensure that all partners in an alliance are still looking out for themselves, and trying to gain as much as possible personally; If you could not opt out, it would be too easy to make one alliance partner a puppet state, existing only to amplify the glory of the ohter. Of course, betraying an alliance should carry a steep point penalty like the traitor tile.

I like the new races, though the shrines one seems fiddly. Fun, but fiddly. Space pirates especially seem like they will really require a completely different playstyle.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Petri Savola
Finland
Espoo
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Boscrossos wrote:
So can you break an alliance, and what are the consequences for doing so?

I think you should be able to break them at any time, to ensure that all partners in an alliance are still looking out for themselves, and trying to gain as much as possible personally; If you could not opt out, it would be too easy to make one alliance partner a puppet state, existing only to amplify the glory of the ohter. Of course, betraying an alliance should carry a steep point penalty like the traitor tile.

I like the new races, though the shrines one seems fiddly. Fun, but fiddly. Space pirates especially seem like they will really require a completely different playstyle.

If you break an alliance you will become Betrayer, which gives you a couple of negative points. Naturally if you attack your ally you will first become Betrayer and then immediately after that you'll become Traitor too. If you just peacefully decide to end the alliance, you won't become Traitor though, only Betrayer.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathue Faulkner
United States
Austin
TX
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Aselan wrote:
Hm, I think the distortion shield -2 against Missles is to cheap.

Missle tech is very expansive an useless if you don't have a good to hit roll. So the distortion shield (which is automatically on all ships without being a ship part) costing only 7/6 cost relatively to 14/8 cost for missles. I hope there are not many of these techs to draw them...
Or are those new techs only available after killing a ancient cruiser or dreadnought?

Check the "Pieces" section. There are 10 Rare Techs in the game and 10 different types. In other words, there is only 1 of each type. And how those Rare Techs come into play is also listed.

It's actually a great way to provide some intrigue to missile combat without completely nerfing them. Only one player can have the Distortion Shield (via Research anyway), and it won't come into play every game.

Aselan wrote:
Warp Portal tile: If I get it right there must be more than one of this special development in play, or it makes no sense otherwise to build one portal for 8 (exept for VP). If I get it right.

Warp Portals will come into play in other ways than just Developments.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathue Faulkner
United States
Austin
TX
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Petri wrote:

If you break an alliance you will become Betrayer, which gives you a couple of negative points. Naturally if you attack your ally you will first become Betrayer and then immediately after that you'll become Traitor too. If you just peacefully decide to end the alliance, you won't become Traitor though, only Betrayer.

And it's not something that you can't get rid of (like Traitor).
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate Straight

Covington
Louisiana
msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
mfaulk80 wrote:
Only one player can have the Distortion Shield (via Research anyway)


????
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter O
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
NateStraight wrote:
mfaulk80 wrote:
Only one player can have the Distortion Shield (via Research anyway)


????


One of the new races comes with it.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patesi LIMAC
Brazil
Recife
Pernambuco
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Alliances rules sounds great for me!!!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JT Call
United States
Pocatello
Idaho
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
tranenturm wrote:
NateStraight wrote:
mfaulk80 wrote:
Only one player can have the Distortion Shield (via Research anyway)


????


One of the new races comes with it.
.

Ooh. You're right. Clever Enlightened of Lyra, figuring out how to debuff those PM.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Bankler
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"Keep Summer Safe!"
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Regarding Allies "sharing victory points"

I assume they average their points, instead of adding (otherwise one player could never beat an alliance). Or is it something more complicated.

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathue Faulkner
United States
Austin
TX
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Bankler wrote:
Regarding Allies "sharing victory points"

I assume they average their points, instead of adding (otherwise one player could never beat an alliance). Or is it something more complicated.


Average.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Loren Cadelinia
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
NateStraight wrote:
mfaulk80 wrote:
Only one player can have the Distortion Shield (via Research anyway)


????


Aside from 1 new alien race starting with it, there is only 1 distortion shield that can be researched, if drawn to begin with.

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Loren Cadelinia
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Bankler wrote:
Regarding Allies "sharing victory points"

I assume they average their points, instead of adding (otherwise one player could never beat an alliance). Or is it something more complicated.


It's an interesting dynamic. You have to pick your allies carefully, and the alliance has to actively pursue the perceived VP leader, or risk losing cause ally VP totals can bring the average down.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
stu ma
Germany
HD
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
mfaulk80 wrote:
Aselan wrote:
Hm, I think the distortion shield -2 against Missles is to cheap.

Missle tech is very expansive an useless if you don't have a good to hit roll. So the distortion shield (which is automatically on all ships without being a ship part) costing only 7/6 cost relatively to 14/8 cost for missles. I hope there are not many of these techs to draw them...
Or are those new techs only available after killing a ancient cruiser or dreadnought?

Check the "Pieces" section. There are 10 Rare Techs in the game and 10 different types. In other words, there is only 1 of each type. And how those Rare Techs come into play is also listed.

It's actually a great way to provide some intrigue to missile combat without completely nerfing them. Only one player can have the Distortion Shield (via Research anyway), and it won't come into play every game.

Aselan wrote:
Warp Portal tile: If I get it right there must be more than one of this special development in play, or it makes no sense otherwise to build one portal for 8 (exept for VP). If I get it right.

Warp Portals will come into play in other ways than just Developments.


Thx
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Jenkins
United States
Bowling Green
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
Hunky-dory.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Added two new images!

Wardens/Sentinels/Keepers of Magellan and The Exiles Race Summaries
Rho Indi Syndicate and Enlightened of Lyra Race Summaries
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Morton
msg tools
Avatar
Hman wrote:
New Ship Parts

-Interceptor Bay: Each Interceptor Bay allows you to move up to 2 unpinned Interceptors into the Interceptor Bay with one ship Activation. After the Activation, 1 or more of the Interceptors may leave the bay and be moved by themselves with further ship activations. When moving Interceptors in the bay, they do not affect pinning. Interceptors are unloaded at the end of the Move action. Interceptors cannot have Interceptor bays. (Inter-ception! )

Would I be going wrong if I just described this as:

"When you move a ship with an Interceptor Bay, you may drag 2 (* the number of bays) unpinned Interceptors along with it."

?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.