Popular Tags: [View All]
John Van Wagoner
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
has anyone in the vast BGG family already written/posted some new/improved scenarios? i have the game (but haven't had a chance to play yet) and have followed ALL the posts here on BGG, and other than the rulebook being below par, it seems the only issues are with too many "easy, broken scenarios"...so if anyone (even the designers) has come up with some new ones i for one would love to see them, and use them, when i first play (makes no sense, for example, to even bother with scenario #2 as written)...thanks...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Elrick
United States
Ballwin
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There's definitely a couple new ones. Go to the Zombicide page and go to the Forums section and click on variants. There's a couple there including one made by yours truly. I don't think anyone's made a "better" scenario yet, but there's some variety there with more on the way.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Rainey
United States
Cookeville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
I just finished playtesting a new scenario that I made; I was hoping that there were scans or image files of the board tiles so I don't have to get a hold of camera to take a picture of the board setup though. yuk

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.