Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Charles Ting
Malaysia
Sibu
Sarawak
flag msg tools
few questions:
- can you use both UAVs and scouts in a mission/campaign?
- do they lower stress or advance the loiter turn? (my guess would be no)
- do they ever fly at 'L' altitude? If so, I assume you'll need to do evasion rolls for ridges (sorry I don't have the game in front of me. When I punched/sorted them out, I don't recall if there are counters for these UAVs, or do we use the scout counters?)

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
michael esposito
United States
morton grove
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My guess is that UAVs can be used as scouts if you did not buy any originally, or ones you bought were shot down.

Personally, I don't think it is a good idea. Much better to have over the battlefield as they make all your A/C fast, and provide those "eyes" to use the linked ability. cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Walters
United States
Hercules
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

I think Dan mentioned in another thread that Predators can be used in place of scouts, though they can't do scout duties and their UAV magic in the same mission. When they act as scouts they work exactly as the OH-58s, same table.

Yes, it definitely seems like a waste of SO to have them do scout duties, but I imagine that when things are tight that just might be a good choice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.