Subject: Player aid rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Pauli Vinni
Finland
Espoo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there anywhere a player aid, where you have in one or too page things like movement, build costs, turn summary, maybe even political events, theather summary etc. for each major faction?
Like Axis would have one, and Soviet another and British/US the third. Most data could be the same (like turn summary, hex map summary etc.), but it would be easier to find ( fornew players) if there would not be any data that you don't need (like soviet cost for Axis player). There are some very good for EastFront II but don't have find anything like that for EuroFront II.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Juan de Marco
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes there are in the Manual over here: http://www.columbiagames.com/cgi-bin/query/cfg/zoom.cfg?prod...

I recommend printing page 96 for every player for the basics, that contains cost, movement, airpower, repulses, interdiction and hex control AND the game month / turn sequence summary.

That consists of things that are the same for every faction for the most part. Only the costs are different but it pays to know the costs of your enemy too. For the different factions, do you mean something more like a strategy guide? That is not available right now, though Pete put up quite a few 'how to's', with a Torch example and assaults on Gibraltar and Malta.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Menconi
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That reminds me.... I have a file I call "clipboard". Most of it is page 96 (latest). I can never remember all the terrain and weather rules, so I made a little table for those and squeezed them on to the same page. I print that (and tape it to my clipboard) for reference during play (I also put the Game Record Sheet on the clip). I will post that to the Files section. It will take a couple of days to show up (the Moderator doesn't like unseemly items on BGG, and thank you).

I will also put up a new supply table, in color (colour?).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.