Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dino Buffetta
United States
Wenonah
NJ
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There can only be one.. well with my bank account there is. I was wondering if I could only buy one should buy either En Garde! or Kung Fu Fighting?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Payne
United Kingdom
Exeter
Devon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would suggest buying En Garde over Kung Fu Fighting - I own and have played both. En Garde is the more developed (i.e. there are more decisions to be made) card play I feel, although I do have my reservations about the power of the pistol card - see my session report. En Garde is the second game and it shows this I feel in the slightly more complex card play. Having said that, these are very much light, not very serious games and there is an argument for buying what fits in with your personal taste - if you are a big fan of Kung Fu movies then buy Kung Fu Fighting. If I can I'll do a more detailed comparison of the two systems over the weekend and post it.

Chris

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.