Subject: Diplomatic actions and political events rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Pauli Vinni
Finland
Espoo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
These two are maybe the most complex part of the Eurofront. There is very nice flowshart for these in files section, but all the actions are in two letter codes. Is there anywhere similar chart (What event leads to another) with full political action names. For me it would be easier to remember that those two letter codes. Maybe I just do those by myself, but I would be sily to do, if someone has allready done that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Menconi
United States
Sun Lakes (near Phoenix)
Arizona
flag msg tools
The direct answer to your DE question: "no"; a full-name version was not submitted (nor did I ever make one up). The use of the full names would make for a more difficult chart because the names would take up so much room. However, thanks for reminding me: the current Sov flow chart is now out of date. I will post a new pdf file that has the correct Sov and Axis DE's. However, it will still use the two-letter abbreviation. Why don't you print a copy, and write the full names on that sheet? Actually, with a little use, the two letter code will be all you need.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Menconi
United States
Sun Lakes (near Phoenix)
Arizona
flag msg tools
I've posted a new flow chart, for Allies/Axis/Sov. Also embedded the first two Game Record Sheets (time charts). In my Vsl games, I use Adobe tools to track progress of my games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pauli Vinni
Finland
Espoo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for ansver. Those flow charts are most usefull. Just asking if there are any, with full names, so you did ansver my very question and even more. I think that I will use your flow charts as an base and make some notes, for things I consider myself hard to remember.
Many thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.