Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
9 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » Canada » Ontario

Subject: Any BGGers getting out to Toronto's FanExpo this year? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Hey, I've created a video channel! Hover over my avatar to get more info! :) - Josh -
Canada
Cambridge
Ontario
flag msg tools
My video channel has a Facebook page - Find it by searching "Josh Yaks page" on Facebook
badge
Find my video channel on YouTube as "Josh Yaks"!
mbmbmbmbmb
If so, come and say hi to me (Josh) at the FunGamesCafe booth. I'll be there Friday and/or Saturday helping Paul become fabulously wealthy by selling his games. I'll be sporting a mohawk and a fungamescafe.com T-shirt (fungamescafe.com... is that a shirt??), so you can't miss me!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sen-Foong Lim
Canada
London
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I look forward to meeting you. Daryl A. tells me lots of stories about you
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Monterroso
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
If you are not having fun, then you are missing the point.
mbmbmbmbmb
squash wrote:
If so, come and say hi to me (Josh) at the FunGamesCafe booth. I'll be there Friday and/or Saturday helping Paul become fabulously wealthy by selling his games. I'll be sporting a mohawk and a fungamescafe.com T-shirt (fungamescafe.com... is that a shirt??), so you can't miss me!

You're never difficult to spot, Josh!
I will see you there!

I will be at FanExpo for a bit on Friday, a bit on Saturday and on Sunday for the Great Canadian Board Game Blitz.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Monterroso
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
If you are not having fun, then you are missing the point.
mbmbmbmbmb
senfoonglim wrote:

Sen, will you be in the Open Gaming area at some point? Will I finally get the chance to meet you?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sen-Foong Lim
Canada
London
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sure! I'll be there the Sunday. I'm sitting on a panel at 1:00 and 4:00 I believe. But otherwise, I'll be hanging out, gaming, etc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hey, I've created a video channel! Hover over my avatar to get more info! :) - Josh -
Canada
Cambridge
Ontario
flag msg tools
My video channel has a Facebook page - Find it by searching "Josh Yaks page" on Facebook
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
senfoonglim wrote:

Funny, Daryl talks about you a lot too!

It would be a pleasure to meet a game designer from my home town of London, Ontario!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Cambridge
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ccmonter wrote:
squash wrote:

You're never difficult to spot, Josh!

I was thinking just the other day how strange it is to be one of the more "normal"-looking people in the crowd when I'm at that event...

ccmonter wrote:
I will see you there!

I will be at FanExpo for a bit on Friday, a bit on Saturday and on Sunday for the Great Canadian Board Game Blitz.

It'll be nice to see you again, Christian. I'll be at the booth most of the time, although I'm sure to be spending some time in the vicinity of the crepe stand, as well as checking out the other exhibitors and the general gaming area.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Costas
Canada
London
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll be there Saturday afternoon. If anyone wants to play 1889: History of Shikoku Railways or any Winsome games, let me know!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Cambridge
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The official word is that I'll be there from first thing Friday morning until later in the afternoon, but I won't be there Saturday. So hopefully I'll see some of you then!

-Josh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.