Popular Tags: [View All]
Matthew Fischer
United States
Wheat Ridge
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi everyone. I donwnloaded the computer version of Carcassone from Koch Media. Love it! I also downloaded the expansion which installed in its own directory in the Koch Media folder. Every time I try to run it, it errors and won't start. Not being able to read German (I had a co-worker translate the page for me to order), I'm not able to figure out what's going on. Anyone else have this problem? Any tips on getting the expansion to work because I'd love to play it. Thanks for the help!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T. Rosen
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm sorry I can't help you with your problem, but did want to let you know that I play Carcassonne on the computer at http://www.brettspielwelt.de/gate/jsp/base/index.jsp?nation=... and am very happy with it. They have four expansions too.

meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wolfgang Kunz
Germany
Netphen
flag msg tools
badge
I'm German. That's what we do...
mbmbmbmbmb
Matthew, if it is just a problem of translating something I will gladly help you out with this if other users can't help you. I checked their Web - side but couldn't find a FAQ or something.

If it is a pure PC-problem aka. cryptic error messages from Windows I doubt that I can help you.

One thing I saw on the webside is, that the basic Carcassonne has to be installed.

If there is a pdf or doc-file with instuctions, mail it to my adress and I will check it out.

Greetings

The Alphawolf

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paola B
Italy
Brindisi
flag msg tools
Matthew, I had a couple of problems with Carcassonne, and I just emailed their customer service including the German text I was seeing. Both times I got an answer with the solution in less than one hour!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Fischer
United States
Wheat Ridge
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for all the help! I'll write an email to the customer support. The offer to translate is much appreciated, but I think it is a technical issue. Also been meaning to give the BrettspeilWelt one a try. Maybe I'll see you there sometime! You all rock!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.