Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Albert
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Or at least some more information about the mechanics. The mystery is killing me! Or maybe if they can post a sample 'typical' story people have come up with in play testing.....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gabriele romagnoli
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
i perfectly agree. In my case i don't know why but the wait is just making me loose interest stirring my attention on other awsome games that will be in Essen....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Italy
Cremona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For an offical video, we need to wait untill the game will be released!

(but users will be of course free to upload everything)

For telling you some more information: I will be glad to give you more details.

Have you got some specifics questions?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Albert
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I guess I'm most curious about the storytelling cards that are the 'heart' of the game. What are the icons on the backside of it? Are battle/trap cards a subset of these?

The general mechanics are still a mystery but I suppose I can wait for the second half of the rulebook to be released....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gabriele romagnoli
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
After reading the second part of the rulebook things start to be a bit clear. My question is how many storytelling cards are present?what happen if people do not agree on how the story match the drawing on the card? for example since the cards are quite ambiguous it could happen that i see something in a card that my opponent doesn't. How do we solve this in case of disagreement?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Albert
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Where do you see the second half of the rulebook? It's not on BGG....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Italy
Cremona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dungeonlord wrote:
After reading the second part of the rulebook things start to be a bit clear. My question is how many storytelling cards are present?what happen if people do not agree on how the story match the drawing on the card? for example since the cards are quite ambiguous it could happen that i see something in a card that my opponent doesn't. How do we solve this in case of disagreement?

As you can see in the components there are 93 Storytelling cards.
What YOU see on the card is what YOU will introduce in the story, of course there is the "Story Arbiter" if things are going too much far from the storyline. But the Story Arbiter is only an option.
The cards are thought as ambiguous to let freedom in the storytelling process and to create always different games matches: for example a card will change its meaning if you turn it upside down.

TheBurd wrote:
I guess I'm most curious about the storytelling cards that are the 'heart' of the game. What are the icons on the backside of it? Are battle/trap cards a subset of these?
The general mechanics are still a mystery but I suppose I can wait for the second half of the rulebook to be released....

Storytelling cards have no icons, only child drawing in version Spring and Winter. http://www.albepavo.com/WINTER/wt_product-en.html
Perhaps do you intend Objective cards?
In the second preview Traps and Battles will be revealed. Just to give you a taste of how the storytelling cards work.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.