Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"that's a smith and wesson, and you've had your six"
mbmbmb
I know most stores we frequent have games, and comics. Then I read an article today about Pandemonium & Games, Inc. And they serve the gaming and Science Fiction reading community. Brilliant! Games and Books, that's what I want. Anyone else have storefronts like this?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Brannan
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MWChapel wrote:
I know most stores we frequent have games, and comics. Then I read an article today about Pandemonium & Games, Inc. And they serve the gaming and Science Fiction reading community. Brilliant! Games and Books, that's what I want. Anyone else have storefronts like this?

My local store started out that way. Games + Anime + Fantasy/SF + Weird (Charles Fort, Illuminati, UFO) + magic tricks/Pranks. Ten years later most of that stuff is still on the shelves, untouched.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The neutral evil villain known as
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
Ow quit it.
mbmbmbmbmb
Our local comic shop was really good about games and keeping up with trends of new stuff. Then the owner downsized his 4 stores into one, an hour away.
Now we just have one tiny comics place on the west side of indy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Billy the Hut
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Sit beside the breakfast table Think about your troubles Pour yourself a cup of tea Then think about the bubbles
mbmbmbmbmb
MWChapel wrote:

Pandemonium is honestly one of the pleasures of being in the Boston area. They've been separating me from my cash for decades. It's not the only board game store in the area but it's my 1st go to shop for board games & for books. I live a lot closer to the Hobby bunker, about a 5 min walk, it's also a good shop but they're more about miniatures, with only one wall of board games and of course no Science Fiction.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.