Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Play games and be awesome!
mbmbmbmbmb
Unfortunately, it looks like some of these were sent out with the wrong card count. If your count doesn't look like the following, send me a Geek Mail and I'll send you the missing cards (shouldn't be many of you, and I'm already going to take care of the ~20 KS backers who received the wrong counts previously). Going forward all sets going out are correct.

Art (3)
Antibiotics (2)
Satellites (2)
Universities (2)
Banking (1)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Heuer
United States
Apple Valley
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You may want to update the BGG description for the mini-expansion with those numbers. It looks like it still has the old counts.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Franklin
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
Does this mean the expansion should be ten cards (3 art cards, etc.) or something else? Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Harkins
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
grandslam wrote:
Does this mean the expansion should be ten cards (3 art cards, etc.) or something else? Thanks.

Yes, ten total cards. 1 Banking, 3 Art, 2 each of Satellites, Antibiotics and Universities

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Harkins
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The missing expansion cards have been sent out to the first wave of Kickstarter backers, please let me know if you are still missing cards from the mini-expansion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.