Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sean Chick (Formerly Paul O'Sullivan)
United States
New Orleans
Louisiana
flag msg tools
designer
Fag an bealac! Riam nar druid ar sbarin lann! Cuimhnigidh ar Luimnech agus feall na Sassonach! Erin go Bragh! Remember Limerick! Remember Ireland and Fontenoy!
badge
Well, I'm afraid it'll have to wait. Whatever it was, I'm sure it was better than my plan to get out of this by pretending to be mad. I mean, who would have noticed another madman round here?
mbmbmbmbmb
In preparation for the blu-ray release, Raiders of the Lost Ark is coming to theaters. I saw Jaws on Blu-ray recently, so I'm sure this is going to look excellent. The poster is a real beauty. Some theaters will also have a Indiana Jones marathon.

Check it out: http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=93656

I do wish it had the 1982 re-release tagline...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A. Power
United States
Mount Airy
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You must have perfect timing if this is coinciding with your launch of the PnP game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
New Orleans
Louisiana
flag msg tools
designer
Fag an bealac! Riam nar druid ar sbarin lann! Cuimhnigidh ar Luimnech agus feall na Sassonach! Erin go Bragh! Remember Limerick! Remember Ireland and Fontenoy!
badge
Well, I'm afraid it'll have to wait. Whatever it was, I'm sure it was better than my plan to get out of this by pretending to be mad. I mean, who would have noticed another madman round here?
mbmbmbmbmb
Bullseye71 wrote:
You must have perfect timing if this is coinciding with your launch of the PnP game!

Alas, Hurricane Issac delayed my hope to release the game next week. I'm looking at two weeks from now and things are looking up. It is still pretty damn close to the film's re-release.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
New Orleans
Louisiana
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I saw this in IMAX last night. To quote Rene Belloq: "It's beautiful!"

If you have not seen it and have free time this evening, catch it before it leaves. Probably my best movie theater experience since Fellowship of the Ring. Granted, I don't go to the movies all that often anymore.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Tressler
United States
New Castle
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Just wanted to say thanks for posting about this. I happened to see your post two days before it started playing, and it's only because of you that I got to see this movie in the theater. Seriously, was there no advertising at all?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.