Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dangerous Partners
United Kingdom
Swindon
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've recently bought the English edition game off a guy from Germany and it arrived complete - but with six extra hero cards in German. They are; Lindel, Bruder, Challara, Krutzbeck, Hugo, Tatianna and seem authentic (linen cards).
I'm assuming they are a German-only promo (I've seen the four listed international promos here) but I can find no mention of these others in any of the forums - can anyone shed a bit of light on this .... and feel free to contact me if you feel like offering coin of the realm for them .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott M.
United States
Winter Springs
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They are not promos. THey are simply cards that allow you to use the 6 heroes in Dungeonquest in your Runewars game.

If you own Dungeonquest ,you already have the figures for those cards!

As a matter of fact the current version of Dungeonquest(english version) has those six cards in it plus the character cards to use those same heroes in Descent 1st and Runequest..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dangerous Partners
United Kingdom
Swindon
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well I don't have Dungeonquest or Descent (and am not a Terrinoth disciple) so the characters mean nothing to me, but thanks for the info anyway. Basically nothing special so I can biff them out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Corley
United States
New London
NH
flag msg tools
I'll take em, instead of discarding them

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Corley
United States
New London
NH
flag msg tools
you ever get rid of those cards?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.