Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian Mayer
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Things went well. I had a several nail biting games that came down to the wire. I had two games that went well for the players that will help me refine the tension in the game.

I was thrilled I had a chance to witness one of the games in which the players had everything go their way, with very little bad thrown at them. The game held together and they still enjoyed themselves, having to work to make sure they took advantage of things going right. That game helped me see a point of exploitation in one of the roles that is getting nerfed.

The other great game was the last one of the night on Saturday in which I got to talk ideas with one of the guys from Fantasy Flight Games about a new approach to the slave randomness I have been playing with that I think is really going be be the answer I have been looking for to add manageable unpredictability to the slave catcher movements.

So, I will be tweaking a few things and playing with the new mechanism for the slave catchers. Uwe and I are really happy with the way things are coming together. The artist should start working on the game soon, so I will have pictures soon!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gordon J
United States
Eagan
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Print and Play Gamer
mbmbmbmbmb
Keep us updated. I can't wait to play this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.