Gladen Blackshield
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mb
Hello;

The rewrites are done for my game, Casual Friday of the Dead.

I am looking for another test-play group to cold-test the game and give me honest feedback.

I am in Fort Wayne and am looking for a local group willing give it a go.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed G.
United States
Fort Wayne
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A game designer and fellow Fort Wayniac! Who knew?

What size of group are you looking for? Observed or unobserved play tests? I am personally interested in helping you test, and will try to round up a group if I can do so to meet your needs.

Good luck!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gladen Blackshield
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mb
I would prefer observed, but will be on the sidelines to take notes. The game is for 2-4 players and plays in a about an hour; very light content, simple play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Parker
United States
Fort Wayne
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We (the Mad Anthony Gamers) also have a group who has been known to do playtesting on a couple as-yet-unpublished games. In fact, I have a game of my own that needs more playtesting, so perhaps there's a larger demand for a group that meets specifically for playtesting like a small-scale Protospiel.

The BoardGamers of Michiana also have been known to do playtesting - the designer of Pirate Dice: Voyage on the Rolling Seas née RoboDerby: Express is a member, as is the designer of Right of Succession - and they're having a game day this Saturday in Goshen.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed G.
United States
Fort Wayne
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Another local resource is the game lab at the Gamequest nted
Another local resource is the game lab at the Gamequest store:

http://gamelab.gamequestfw.com/

I've seen a post about it on Facebook and read some of that Web site, but that's all I know of it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gladen Blackshield
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mb
Thanks Ron & Ed.
If you guys are interested, drop me a line and we'll see if we can set something up. My current Beta playtest group has helped throughout the rules-changes (game was fun, but took way too long) and a disinterested party that has no emotional investment in the new rules would be an excellent second opinion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.