Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Berry
United States
Denver
CO - Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If I'm reading this correctly, this Core World will grant additional points equal to a faction card of your choice. Is that correct? So If I have 6 faction tokens on the galactic senate and take this Core World, I would score 4 + 6 for the core world correct? Only a single faction is considered for this correct? Without the councilors variant, can Raven be invaded by more than one player?

(Feeling like a newbie for not reviewing the uploaded images which include a shot of the back of the box, which has several card images and the marker for raven.)

The wait is going to driver me to distraction...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Parks
United States
Somerset
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Quixotic Games: www.quixoticgames.com
badge
Dungeon Alliance: Available Now!
mbmbmbmbmb
You are correct about Raven. It gives you bonus points based on the number of tokens you have at the end of the game on one Galactic Order Card of your choice. Without the Consul variant, then only one player can conquer Raven. Essentially, it allows a player who has focused on drafting a particular Order to gain endgame bonuses for doing so.

Andrew

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.