Popular Tags: [View All]
JR Wr
United States
North Port
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
First thing first, Im wanting to make my own player cards.
Anyone have any idea who might be able to print out pics on similar card stock as the official player boards.
I can always print them out on photo paper, glue them to some thin stock and laminate them, but im not sure how this will come out.

Ideas?

Now, on to the meat.
Im sure the expansion will have zombie versions of the players. Seems that was kind of hinted at during the KS.

What im thinking is this. Using the back, blank, side of each of the player boards and making zombie versions of those boards.

So you die, eaten by zombies, flip the board over and go after your old buddies that couldnt / wouldnt save you.

Im thinking zombie players (ZPCs)
Cant use ranged weapons.
Can carry and use one melee weapon only. Picked up from droppings from himself or other players (weve been playing it so that when a PC dies, his / her equipment falls to the floor in that zone).
Has 2 wounds just like alive PCs
Can only be hurt by 2+ damage weapons
Will have similar ability unlocks as the alive version, tweaked to be more zombish. And I will probably come up with new abilities for the Zombie PCs, like: when the ZPC eats a PC s/he can heal one point.
ZPCs levels will be based on kills. Start in blue, Yellow is 1 kill, Orange is 2-3 kills, and Red is 4+ kills.
To get credit for the kill ZPC must be in the same zone as the PC when the PC dies (perhaps in a zone adjacent?)
If a ZPC is killed, the next time a Abom (or Fatty) is spawned, all current dead ZPCs start from scratch at that point

Thoughts??

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey Smith
United States
Bel Air
MD - Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not sure what they have planned for zombie player characters. But the existing scenarios are hard enough and get harder as survivors die. To suddenly add zpc's that could move at will seems impossible.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JR Wr
United States
North Port
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jeff,
Valid point.
Even if they worked like walkers? One move and one attack per turn??

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Ling

New York
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just want to get the original player charcter models in thier zombie form. that way I can put them out when a character dies...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.