Popular Tags: [View All]
Lance Hobday
United States
Little Rock
Arkansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If this game is supposed to be out next month I would think it would be available for pre-order now. However I can't find it anywhere. Does anyone have any knowledge about its being available for pre-order?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gale Force Nine LLC
United States
Earlysville
Virginia
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
It is available to pre-order. If your local game or hobby store won't be carrying the game, you can order it direct from the Gale Force Nine online store http://www.flamesofwar.com/gf9online_store.aspx?categoryid=1... (But tell your local game store to carry the game! laugh)

This is the USD link, if you are not ordering in the US, the little flag in the yellow bar will convert the game to the Euro, GB Pound, Aus Dollar or NZ Dollar.

Thanks for your interest!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance Hobday
United States
Little Rock
Arkansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the reply. I called coolstuffinc and asked when they would have it available to order. They said they were waiting for more availability information. Anyway, I just went ahead and ordered it from the link you provided.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Knepper
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I also pre-ordered from the link you provided.

UPDATE: The email confirmation for my pre-order says that it is "Currently Packed."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ivano Rosa
Italy
Ferentino
Frosinone
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
If i preorder, i'll receive the promo card?

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Galen Ciscell
United States
Auburn
WA
flag msg tools
designer
Check out my game, Atlantis Rising! :)
mb
LordYupa wrote:
If i preorder, i'll receive the promo card?

And if this is true of ordering online, will it also be true of ordering from our local retailers?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John
United States
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just ordered it, too. Hard to beat $5 US shipping. Any idea how soon these will ship out to those of us preordering directly from the link?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Ferrer
United States
Pittsford
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Aging One wrote:

UPDATE: The email confirmation for my pre-order says that it is "Currently Packed."
Mine too but I have no idea what it could mean at that company. So I'm tempering my excitement until I get a shipping email.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John
United States
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
joeyjoejoeshabadoo wrote:
Aging One wrote:

Mine too but I have no idea what it could mean at that company. So I'm tempering my excitement until I get a shipping email.

Mine too. Perhaps Gale Force Nine can give us the low down...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D F Visker
Netherlands
Rijen
Noord Brabant
flag msg tools
Amicis Inimicis Promptus
mbmbmbmbmb
I will put this one on my Essen buylist.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gale Force Nine LLC
United States
Earlysville
Virginia
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry, that confirmation e-mail is a little confusing because the Battlefront / GF9 webstore isn't really set up for pre-orders, only in-stock (or out-of-stock) items.

What you should be getting is an email when the order is downloaded into the Battlefront system as a confirmation. In that email are the words “Currently Packed” indicating the quantity packed at that time, which will be zero.

So there should be a column “Ordered” which will be 1, and a column “Currently Packed” which will be zero, since no games are in stock yet.

The games are "on the water" and enroute to Battlefront's / GF9's distribution hubs in the US, UK and NZ.

The web team is going to fix it so those confusing confirmations are not sent out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John
United States
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the clarification, GF9. I (sadly) figured it would be something like that. Any idea when they'll be shipping from you to preorder customers?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Péter Csontos
Hungary
Budaörs
Pest
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
The games are "on the water" and enroute to Battlefront's / GF9's distribution hubs in the US, UK and NZ.

Continental Europe will receive the stuff from the UK? My friends are bombing me with questions about the estimated arrival of our pre-ordered game so a rough guess from GF9 would be very much appreciated. :)

Thanks in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Miller
United States
Rock Hill
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
FYI Coolstuff Inc has it for pre-order now ninja
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ivano Rosa
Italy
Ferentino
Frosinone
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
GF9, what about the promo card?

[EDIT] I've just preoreded the game so i want the promo card cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gale Force Nine LLC
United States
Earlysville
Virginia
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
There were many legendary champions in the storied history of the House of Batiatus.

Dolor will be available from Gale Force Nine at show and convention appearances. Whenever you see us at a show, be sure to play a demo of Spartacus: GBAT to add this Gladiator to your ludus.

Another champion will be accompanying games ordered via the Gale Force Nine Online Store. We will reveal the identity of this powerful Gladiator soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John
United States
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Excited about the bonus champion for my preorder. But I hope you'll consider having Dolor eventually available through another outlet, like the BGG store

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Galen Ciscell
United States
Auburn
WA
flag msg tools
designer
Check out my game, Atlantis Rising! :)
mb
Gale Force Nine wrote:
Another champion will be accompanying games ordered via the Gale Force Nine Online Store. We will reveal the identity of this powerful Gladiator soon.

Since you're also encouraging us to order from our FLGS, will we be able to get this bonus gladiator for pre-ordering locally, or only through the GF9 store?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bas Damoiseaux
Netherlands
Munstergeleen
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Gale Force Nine wrote:

Will this mystery champion only be available through purchases made via the Gale Force Nine Online Store? I'm planning to pick up my copy of the game in Essen, but I was hoping this promo is also available at Spiel.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ivano Rosa
Italy
Ferentino
Frosinone
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Gale Force Nine wrote:

Dolor will be available from Gale Force Nine at show and convention appearances. Whenever you see us at a show, be sure to play a demo of Spartacus: GBAT to add this Gladiator to your ludus.

+1 for BGG store.. i hate to see people to collect bonus at convention only to sell on ebay for 20$...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zipo
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Gale Force Nine wrote:
Sorry, that confirmation e-mail is a little confusing because the Battlefront / GF9 webstore isn't really set up for pre-orders, only in-stock (or out-of-stock) items.

What you should be getting is an email when the order is downloaded into the Battlefront system as a confirmation. In that email are the words “Currently Packed” indicating the quantity packed at that time, which will be zero.

So there should be a column “Ordered” which will be 1, and a column “Currently Packed” which will be zero, since no games are in stock yet.

The web team is going to fix it so those confusing confirmations are not sent out.

Should I be worried that I am not getting my copy if I am not recieving this mails?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.