Travis Eberle
United States
Kent
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bought the game in a Tangathon, played in on Saturday and fell in love. Here's the thing: my betrothed seemed to put on weight between punching out the bits and playing the game. I cannot seem to put the game back together and have the box lie flat. Is anyone else having this issue?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Mann
United States
Fontana
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Curse your sudden but inevitable action denial!
mbmbmbmbmb
cardshark28800 wrote:
Bought the game in a Tangathon, played in on Saturday and fell in love. Here's the thing: my betrothed seemed to put on weight between punching out the bits and playing the game. I cannot seem to put the game back together and have the box lie flat. Is anyone else having this issue?

Mine has the same problem. Once the chits are punched, it's difficult to fit the lids back on. The bag is also too small, so I've been on the lookout for a replacement to draw the letters from.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gil Hova
United States
Jersey City
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I didn't see the box or the bag until I had a copy of the game in my hands. They're both too small.

I swapped bags with Ubongo Extreme (whose bag is too big), but you can also get good-sized canvas bags from Boards & Bits: http://www.boardsandbits.com/product_info.php?products_id=20....

Not much I can do about the box, sadly. Like I said, I didn't even see it until it was too late.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.